注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
楼主: agldacheng

[[小语种资源]] 第二十三期论坛英语辩论活动(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-28 14:07:44 | 显示全部楼层
The Chinese soccer can be more and more good

The Chinese soccer whole development is good. The big enterprise's alliance, the wide range investment, the big area expansion the soccer overall environment has brought the exceptionally big improvement for China. Likes the reform and open policy to be same to our country mainland economy influence. The achievement brings which regarding 职业化 we should give the affirmation but are not strangle. Reform and open policy this leaf of window opened less advanced has come the mosquito musca which should die. The similar 职业化 soccer also had like this or such problem. And with is same with all "the development". 职业化 the soccer also appeared "the monopoly". I knew "the monopoly" this word is very undisguised. But I thought this "the monopoly" may say clear all, this profession monopolizes to this profession said, if the success speech it to this profession help is extremely big. Our common tube this "the monopoly" calls "to pool capital" or "the annexation". The Chinese soccer "the solid German department" probably belongs to this kind of nature. Certainly this completely is my being an armchair strategist.

The Chinese soccer now had some problems, this is 职业化 an after all stage. Very plays the soccer people all to attempt to break traditional the idea, to high renews stronger closing up. The Chinese soccer is stepping the stride to walk to she pathway. Certainly does not remove is the tortuous path. Regarding this, our each cared about Chinese soccer the people all should have the extremely full understanding.

We only can give China using the system the soccer temperature decrease. Cannot "kill without the amnesty" and "cuts stands definitely" pauses in on orally, but is must practically establish the perfect rules and regulations, executes the thunder method, lets the sunlight according to arrive the Chinese soccer each quoin, expels these ghosts and demons 魍 魉. Only has this, the Chinese soccer can soberly come from 虚火 the rotten to the core condition, can conscientiously handle a matter.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 10:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
The Chinese football will be better? I doubt it.
To begin with, I want to ask you a question. Are Chinese people suitable for football? The answer is affirmative. We can achieve the champion of table tennis , badminton and even the 110meter curdle dash. All these demonstrate that Chinese people has the strength, promptness to participate sports games.
Why , after so many years of professionalization , Chinese football still can not achieve a better results--at least play the World cup final.
There must be something wrong. Those things we posess do not compatible with  what football game need. what  is that?  Team work. We are lack of this.
Someone ever said"one chinese is dragon , a group of Chinese are worms". We have a big problem of our value system which was built wrong when we are still young. We are told to be strong , but just for yoursulf ,not a group. Not just football games, but also our research works, if we do not change our minds, to work together , we will not reach a better results.
Only changes all the bad habits our football team, it will bring us more passion and happiness.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 11:02:35 | 显示全部楼层
When we are going to talk about something, what we need to do first is to acknowledge "what it is". So I should figure out first that "what China's football is".

We make a simple mistake that in our eyes only Chinese men play football, not Chinese women! Our happiness and unhappiness from football battlefield is only about men, not about women.

It's unfair! China's football belongs to both women and men!

Let's look back to the history. We cheered out that men's football team "succeeded in entering 2002 World Cup finals after 44 years waiting", but have we paid enough attention to the act that our National Women's Football Team have once been the champion of Women' World Cup?

We always focus on men. What women have done to China's football seems to be greatly neglected. We are blind!

These years our women's football players haven't done well and they lost in Athens Olympic Games. Still no one cares. What we care about is that whether our men players can enter the final lap in the World Cup.

In the end, I want to point out many factors will contribute to a good football team, such as body qualifications, members' determination to win and good luck. It seems that we can't pick out 11 players who are able to score one goal at the World Cup finals in our 1.3 billion populations. Then we should admit football is not our piece of cake!
回复

使用道具 举报

camellia 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-8-29 11:14:04 | 显示全部楼层
The chinses football will become better and better
As we know,our country is famous for its long long culture and history。Actually,football ,called “cuju”,can date back to the age of BC。But mordern football origined from the Europe。Compared with them,Chinses football is far behind,which depresses us deeply。So a lot of fans doubt that if this situation don't change,it maybe forgtten gragually。In another words,these are  disapointed with chinses football。
However,one coin always has two sides。Many of us believe that  although chinses football nowadays is in its low valley stage,in future it will devolope more and more mature。What we should do is to try our best to do what we can do to improve the image of chinses football in our mind,to trust it has a bright future。
In a word,we should be confident about chinses football。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 13:10:10 | 显示全部楼层
Everything has its natural rule, and the football is not the beside.
As for me, i think Chinese men football is now walking down from the better time of 2002 World Cup. And now it is not the worsen because it has to face the best difficuties in the near future.
Firstly, let us analysize the football market in Chianese men football. In 2005-2006 match season early, there was no adverstment to fund Chinese football League, which is the first defeat, in a result CCTV did not put it sport channal to support, which result in a worsen circle, because CCTV can not get what it needs. Secondly, Chinese Football League can not absorb the enough people for many people would rather watch England football League, which can be watched in local TV, such as Dongfang TV, Chengdu TV sport, Kunming TV sports, etc, and German Football League, and Italy, Spanish, which are more wonderful than Chinese one. Why i choose the nothing Chinese Football to watch. So i believe Chinese Football League will be continuning down.
However, i am confident in Chinese Football League in the far future, which need two conditions. At the first, we must support more able young persons to attend the foreign leagues, which will provide more higher level pratice. Senondly The National Football have got a higher level, which can be proved by the match with other counties.
In a word, We must face rightly the dificulities and have more confident to solve them, we will have a beautiful future.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 00:16 , Processed in 0.349336 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.