搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 2912|回复: 29

[[学习策略]] 有奖『翻译练习』(第九期)(已奖励)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-7-31 20:57:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
有奖『翻译练习』(第九期)

大家好,『翻译练习』(第九期)与大家见面了,感谢大家的参与,我们会对积极参与的朋友予以奖励。我们争取每周发布一期,希望大家共同探讨翻译的问题,让我们一起进步。

翻泽虽然不是全新的创作,却应当遵循写作的规则,照顾到篇章的连贯性。由于英汉逻辑思维和语言习惯的差异,英汉互译时如果按原词原句照搬,译文有时会显得生硬而不自然,甚至不知所云。因此,篇章翻泽要兼顾段内.段际的衔接与照应以及语域等问题,以达到通篇的连贯,如同下棋一般,要有全局观念,使译文一气呵成,不留明显的翻译痕迹。

不过,我们坚决反对抄袭,一经发现,轻则扣钱,重则扣威望。怕怕~~~~ :(

请大家在发表译文时务必将译文加密200威望,否则,参与无效!截止时间一到,我会公布所有参与者的译文。
加密格式:  [hide=200] 您的译文 [hide]  (后面hide前加上英文输入法下的 “/”  )

原文:
                         一个苹果

小时侯我们在乡下生活,说起来蛮苦.蛮累。
   那时侯.我们最爱吃的是苹果。可能是苹果太贵的缘故,父亲一直舍不得买。有一天,父亲到台北出差,总算买了一个
苹回家。
   父亲削好苹果后,切成五等份,给我们兄妹五人每人一小片。哎!那么薄,那么少。但是我们却不敢多讲。父亲发现我
们面有难色,欲言又止。不由深深地叹了口飞
   二十多年过去了,我亦已为人母.开始体会出父亲当时的苦衷。回想当初,一个苹果分成五片,每个小孩一片、我们却
嫌少嫌薄,而没有考虑到爸爸、妈妈连一小口也没有尝到!
   如果,那时侯我们能要求父亲将苹果切成七片,让爸妈也尝一口,那么就会留下一个多么美好的甜蜜的回忆呀!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-7-31 21:44:05 | 显示全部楼层
底子薄,只能英翻汉。祝学友加劲。

还是可以试试的啊,并没有要求朋友们都翻译得像翻译家们译的那样。在参与中提高,在提高中享受翻译的乐趣嘛。
           by  montana

谢谢鼓励,献丑如下:

I've lived in countryside when I was a child.It sounds like pretty hardship and tiring.
Apples were our favourites then,and my father couldn't afford it for their expensive.One day,my father went on errands to Taibei,and bought an apple in the end back home.
My father pared the apple and divided it into five,my brothers and sisters and I got one piece per person.Oh!it's so thin,and so little.We didn't dare to say something.My father found out what we wanted to say and had a deep sigh.
Twenty-odd years passed,I have been a mother too and understand my father's difficulties that he was reluctant to mention.Then an apple was divided into five and we each child had one piece,not considering that our parents even got little.
If we had demanded my father divided that apple into seven pieces which my parents could get one piece each other,we now would have a sweet wonderfull memory.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-1 07:36:56 | 显示全部楼层
An apple

We lived a quite hard and painstaking life in countryside when i was child.

At that time, What we liked eating most is apple. Maybe cause  the apple is  too expensive , my father had been unwilling to buy us all the time . One day, father went to Taibei  on business, and bought us an apple at last.

Father pared the apple,  and cut it into five equal divisions , then gave  each of five our brothers and sisters a so small piece. Alas! So thin and few. But we do not dare to talk more . Father found that we were not happy, and wanted to say something but not to live any words at last. Instead, he sighed deeply.

20 years passed , now I am a mother. I begin to understand father's difficulties at that time. When I recall those things, I feel ashamed that , while we complained about the small share of the apple,we didn't  thought that our father and mother  even did not have a bite .

If  then we had asked father to cut it into seven equal pieces and made them have a taste, how happy and sweet the memory would be now!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-1 09:06:27 | 显示全部楼层
One apple
  When I was young, we lived in the country , it was miserable and toiled there.
  What we liked most is apple, but for its high price, Father couldn’t afford to buy some for us. One day, Father came back from Taibei on errand, and bought us one.
After peeling it, he cut it into five slices, and gave each of us one piece. How thin and small it was!  Finding us reluctant and speechless, Father gave out a deep sigh.  
It happened more than twenty years ago, now, I has been a Mother, and begin to learn my father’s sufferings. Looking back, one apple was sliced into five and each of us got one piece, but Dad and Mom got none, how thoughtless we were then!
If we asked Father to slice the apple into seven, and let Dad and Mom take one piece. What sweet memory it would be!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-1 10:40:47 | 显示全部楼层
An Apple
小时侯我们在乡下生活,说起来蛮苦.蛮累。
We were lived in the country when we were young, which appear to be much bitter and tire.
  那时侯.我们最爱吃的是苹果。可能是苹果太贵的缘故,父亲一直舍不得买。有一天,父亲到台北出差,总算买了一个苹回家。
At that time, apple is the most favorite food for us. It may be because apple is much expensive, father always hesitate to buy one, till one day, he went to Taipei on errands and bought an apple back.
父亲削好苹果后,切成五等份,给我们兄妹五人每人一小片。
Father pared the apple, and cut into five slices for his five children.
哎!那么薄,那么少。但是我们却不敢多讲。父亲发现我们面有难色,欲言又止。不由深深地叹了口气。
A slice is so thin and so little, but we dare not to speak it out. Father found us appear to grey face and swallow our words. He cannot help had a deep sigh.
  二十多年过去了,我亦已为人母.开始体会出父亲当时的苦衷。回想当初,一个苹果分成五片,每个小孩一片、我们却嫌少嫌薄,而没有考虑到爸爸、妈妈连一小口也没有尝到!
Two decades passed, I also was mother of my children and then experienced my father's difficulties. Recollected that time, an apple was cut into five, we five children each had a slice, but we complained of it's little and thin, disregard our parents did not taste even a little bit.
  如果,那时侯我们能要求父亲将苹果切成七片,让爸妈也尝一口,那么就会留下一个多么美好的甜蜜的回忆呀!
If at that time, we had asked our father to cut the apple into seven slices, and had let our parents taste it, what a nice and sweet memory it would be!
回复

使用道具 举报

yayayaya 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-8-1 11:55:33 | 显示全部楼层
AN  Apple
We are living hour marquis that lives in the countryside , and the teachings is sit up , and fierce suffering is fierce fatigued
Then marquis we what is fond of most to take is the apple .
Probably being the cause that the apple is very much costly , dad is reluctant to always buying .
Being one day , dad reachs Taibei city and is on business , and has buy one finally
Ping goes home
Dad whittles good apple queen , and slices into five equal portions , and gives little of our elders brother ands younger sister five man every one .
!
It is slight in that way , little in that way .
Yet we yet dare not say more .
Dad discovers me
possess the embarrassed expression ,  on the point of speaks but ceases .
Through keenly sighing the rim fliies
More than 20 years die , and I  too act as female of man and start that the experience comees out dad's difficulties at that time .
Recall the first place , the apple separates into 5 , every one child one and we yet
The resentment is a moment disliked slight , but  consider that dad and mum do not taste one little rim
In case , then we be able to require dad to slice the apple into 7 to marquis , allows mum dad also taste a mouthful ofly , and in that way be able to leave a what happy recall.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-1 13:39:42 | 显示全部楼层
An apple

I spent my childhood in countryside with my 5 brothers and sisters. It was a bitter and  tired period.

At that moment, apple was our favourite food. But as the apple was always too expensive, father seldom bought it to us. One day, father went on errands to Taibei, and eventually bought one back.

Father pared the apple and divided it into 5 shares for us. Well, It was so small, but we dare not to  say a word. Detected we were reluctant and hesitated to speak, father said nothing but suspired deeply.

20 years flied. I have been a mother and began to taste father's difficulty of that time. Whenever recall the time,regrets will float in my mind. One apple was separated into 5 parts, we 5 children got one each but still dissatisfied ,we never thought about that fahter and mother even didn't taste it. If then, we asked father to divide the apple into 7 shares, and asked father and mother eat it with us together.What a nice and sweet memory we can keep!  

太喜欢这种活动了,边学边玩!楼主,多长时间一期呀?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-1 15:05:36 | 显示全部楼层
An Apple

I remember my childhood was spent in the countryside in difficulties and hardships.

At that time, we kids’ favorite food is apple. Perhaps for the reason of high price, Dad failed to buy one.  When returning from the trip in Taipei, he finally brought an apple home.

Dad sliced the apple and divided it into five pieces, giving every kid a piece. Alas, it’s really thin and small but we were all afraid of making any complaint. Dad sighed deeply when he found that we were frowned at it and bit back.

Two decades has past. Being a mother by myself, I begin to taste the bitterness and grievances that father had at that time.  Recalling the past, an apple was divided into 5 pieces and every kid had a piece while we all felt it too small and thin without considering that Dad and Mum didn’t even have a little bite.

If we could have asked Dad to divide the apple into 7 pieces and let my parents to have a taste of it, a beautiful and sweet memory should be left now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-1 20:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
An apple

During the period which We lived in countryside when I was a boy,live was  very hard and tired  .
  In these days,which was  the most  welcome fruit we eat was apple. Perhaps apple was very expensive,my father always did not buy it.One day,father went to Taibei and finally came home with  an apple.   

Have been  pared by my father,the apple was divided five parts.My brother and sister could get one part.Hey,the part was so thin and small.But we did not dare saying any more.My father found our face appear to be reluctant,he did not say anything,only made  sigh deeply.

Twenty years post,I have been a father.we meet my father inner feeling.Remembered this,an apple was divided five parts and every child could get one part,but we thought it very thin and small,we did not think about my father and my mother that they did not eat a bit!

If the apple could be divided seven parts that time,which my parents could eat a bit,we could have such sweet memory in our mind.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-2 09:12:23 | 显示全部楼层
译文:
               an Apple
When we were  children we lived in the countryside,and life is a little bitter and harder for us.

At that time,apple is our favorite fruit.Maybe because it costs too much,father never bought one.Until one day,father bought an apple home when he went to Taibei on business.

Father pared the apple , devided it into five pieces,and gave one piece to each one of us.wow!So thin, so few.But we did not dare to talk about that.Father found our emotion  of reluctance that wish to speak but not to do so on a second thought.He could not help sighing deeply.

More than twenty years has gone by,and i am  mother of my child too.I now begin to realize father's difficulty at that time.Each child got one-fifth of the apple,but we were not satisfied and had not considered that father and  mother had not tasted even a small piece!

If at that time we had asked father to devide the apple into seven pieces and father and mother could have had a taste of the apple,what a good sweet memory we will have now!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-2 11:07:57 | 显示全部楼层
An Apple

We lived in countryside when we were young, it was hard and tired.
  Then the favourite thing we like was apple.the price was so expensive that our father couldn't buy some.one day our father went on errands to Taipei and bought one.
  After pared it,our father divided it into five.each of us had one.Alas,so thin and so
little.but we couldn't say a word.father found us to be reluctant,but said no
word,only suspired.
  20 years later,I'm a mother,and start to realize our father's difficulties.Think back,an
apple divided into five for five children and we minded,but our parents didn't even taste it .
  If we could ask our father diveded it into seven,give our parents a chance to taste,it could live us a sweet dream.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-2 20:38:43 | 显示全部楼层
重在参与,我来试试
one apple
When I was young,we lived in country.At that time ,life was hard .
Apples were our favorite fruit those days.However,because they were too expensive,I think,father could not afford one for us.
One day,father did business trip to taipei and bought an apple back.He cleaned it and cut it into five pieces.my four brothers and sisters and I got one piece each one.It was so small,but we could say nothing.Finding we were unsatisfied,father sighed.
20 years have passed since then, I am  also a mother , and I can understand my father now.At that time ,it was unsatisfied for us that an apple was divided into five parts and each child could only get one piece,but we forgot that our parents got nothing!
If we had asked our father to cut the apple into seven parts, parents had got their shares ,it would be a sweet memory.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-3 09:52:09 | 显示全部楼层
An apple
When I am a child , my family lived in countryside , it is rough bitterness ,quite hard.
At that time, What we liked eating most is an apple. because the apple was too expensive , father was unwilling to buy enyone .
One day, father goes to Taibei on business, has bought an apple at long last and gone home .
After father truncates the apple , cut it into five equal divisions , it is so small to give our brother and sister each of five persons. Hey! So thin, so few. But we do not dare to talk more . Father finds we show signs of reluctance, want to speak but say nothing , Sigh deeply
More than 20 years passed by, I have also already been a mother, begin to realize father's difficulties at that time. Recall originally , an apple was divided into five slices , each child had one slice , but we think it few and thinly , and had not considered father , mother have not tasted even a small mouth ! If then we can require father cut apple into seven slice , let parents have a taste at that time, then what a bright happy remembrance will stay!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-3 12:50:36 | 显示全部楼层
An apple
   We lived in the countryside in childhood, it is hard and tired time.
   We all liked apples then, but father usually would not buy probably because of the high price. One day, father went to Taibei on business and bought one apple eventually. He peeled the apple and divided it into 5 pieces for each brothers and sisters. It was so thin and little of each piece, but we dared to say nothing. Father found our hard face, and wanted to say something, but not and only took a deep breath.
   More than 20 passed, I an a mother now and begin to feel father’s real intentions. Remember that time, an apple divided into 5 pieces, every child had one, we thought it was little and thin, but did not consider that father and mother had tasted nothing. If we would had asked father divide the apple into 7 pieces and let them have one, what a honey memory it would had left for us!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-3 13:33:50 | 显示全部楼层
an apple
we lived in the countryside in my childhood,it was very hard and tired.
at that time,the most favourite fruit for us was apple.my dad begrudged to buy,maybe it is very expensive.one day ,dad went on errands to taibei and bought one apple back home.
after paring the apple,dad cut it into 5 pieces,and give each of my brothers and sisters a small piece.hey!so thin and so small , but we dared not say much.dad found ours hard looking, wanting to say something but nothing,he sighed.
20 years passed,i am a mother already,and become to perceive dad 's difficulties  .at that times ,one apple into 5 pieces, one child one piece,but we feeled small and thin,we can't take dad and mummy into account,they eat nothing even a bit.
if we asked dad to cut the apple into 7 pieces,let dad and mummy taste one ,so beautiful and sweet a memory would stay here now!

翻译得不好,还要向各位多多学习!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-3 14:08:30 | 显示全部楼层
An apple
When i was a little girl ,i lived in a countryside .The life then was tiring and boring.
At that time ,we liked to eat apple, probably the price is too much,daddy could not like  to buy it for us until he went to taibei on business and bought an apple  back to us.
When daddy cut the apple into five parts ,he let our five siblings share them.oh, it is so thin, so little.but we darenot say more ,then ,daddy found our displeased appearance,he wanted to say something ,but at last he gived it up and just sighed heavilly.
Twenty years passed, I am a mother now.I begin to feel the hardness of daddy at that time. when I look back the past,an apple was divided into five slices and one slice for each child,while we murdered it is too thin ,too little.and we ingored daddy and mom even didnot taste it .
   If , at that time  we could ask daddy cut the apple into seven slices ,let them taste it , that would be a nice and sweet memory in our mind forever.
回复

使用道具 举报

zhy1107 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-8-3 23:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
One apple
We lived in countryside when we are young,and we lived a hard and a tired life.The apple was our favorite food at that time.Father didn't buy a apple for us.Perhaps because the apple wes very expensive.One day,father bought a apple when he went to Taibei.
   After peeled the apple,he cut it into five pieces.Then he gave a piece of apple to each of us.It's very thin and little,but we didn't dare to say anything.Father hesitated when he found that we feeled embarrassed,and he sighed deeply.
   Twenty years later,I had been a mother.I began to realize the difficutise at that time.In retrospect,one apple was cut into five pieces,we all had one, and still thought it too thin and too little.But we didn't consider that our father and  mother didn't had a taste of the apple.If we ask father to cut it into seven pieces,so our parents could eat a piece,we would have a good memery of childhood.
回复

使用道具 举报

gmlily 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-8-4 09:48:25 | 显示全部楼层
One Apple
   when we lived in the countryside as a child, the life was hard and tired.
   At that time, the most favorite fruit for us was apple. Perhaps because of its price, father was reluctant to buy it. However, when father went on errands to Taibei, he bought one home.
  Father cut the apple into five after peeling it and gave his five children fairly. Though it was too small and too thin, we didn’t dare to say anything. Father fond this without saying anything, either. Only sighed deeply.
Now, twenty years have passed, and I have my own child. Only at this time, I began to realize father’s diffculty. Remembering back,our parents didn’t taste at all, but we complainted our share was too little.
What a sweet memory it would leave if we asked father to cut the apple into seven, and let parents taste it at that time.
回复

使用道具 举报

lanbo01 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-8-4 11:39:46 | 显示全部楼层
ONE APPLE

When I was a child ,my family was in poverty in countryside .
At that time, the apple was my favorite fruit. Perhaps due to the price,my father had not being bought it, until the day when my father went on errands to Taibei ,bring one apple home.
Having pared the apple,my father cut it into five shares and gave his five children impartially. Small and thin though it was, we didn’t dare to say anything. Looking at our expression, my father only sighed deeply.
Twenty years have passed, and I have my own child. Only at this time, I began to realize my father’s diffculty. Recalling the day, our parents didn’t taste at all,but we complained the share too little .
At that day, If we have asked my father to cut the apple into seven shares, and let parents taste it,what a sweet memory it would be!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-4 16:08:05 | 显示全部楼层
An apple

When we were children,we lived the incountryside.the life was quite hard and tired.At the time, What we most like eating was the apple.the expensive price made father give up the idea of buying some of them all the time.Until one day,father went on errands to Taibei,finally he bought one home.
    After father pared the apple and cutted it into five ,each of my brothers and sisters were got a small piece.Hey! So thin, then few.But we didn't dare to talk more.Father found us look reluctant,want to speak but hesitate.then sighed deeply.
    More than 20 years have passed , I had already been the mother of a child.Now,I Began to realize father's difficulties at that time.recalling the passed recollection,a apple divided into five , one pieces of apple for every children fairly,our complaint for the little share ,But We forgot our parents didn’t taste at all at that time.
    If, at that time, we could request the father to cut the apple into seven pieces and let them taste too,it would leave  what a bright happy membrance for us.

写的比较烂,呵呵!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 23:08 , Processed in 0.482028 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.