找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1207|回复: 0

[音乐歌曲♡] 音乐  歌曲外文:永恒的经典----电影《毕业生》中2首歌曲

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-7-7 20:48:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《scarborough fair》是美国六十年代最受大学生欢迎的电影、1968年奥斯卡获奖片《毕业生》(达斯汀·霍夫曼主演,其成名作)中的主题曲,歌曲名称:《scarborough fair》(中译:斯卡保罗集市),原唱歌手:paul simon (保罗·西蒙)和art garfunkel(加芬克尔),作词:paul simon - art garfunkel,作曲:paul simon - art garfunke。我也收藏有莎拉·布莱曼翻唱的。片中的另一首歌曲《寂静之声》也很出名,想大家也是听过的。

喜欢《scarborough fair》,因为它不那么美国,因为它那种幽怨的低唱。
  《scarborough fair》作为上个世纪最著名、最成功的民歌之一,必定将永远地在人们心中回响,不断地勾起我们那些或忧伤或欢乐的回忆来。

《Scarborough Fair》

Are you going to Scarborough fair

Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme

Remember me to one who lives there

She once was a true love of mine

Tell her to fine me an acre of land

(On the side of a hill a sprinkling of lesves)

(Washes the grave with silvery tears)

Between the salt water and the sea strand

(A soldier cleans and publishes a gun)

Then she ’ll be a true love of mine

Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather

(War bells blazing in scarlet battalion)

(Generals order their soldiers to kill)

And gather it all in a bunch of heather

(And to fight for a cause they’ve long ago forgotten)

Then she’ll be a true love of mine

>>>>下载<<<<http://www.datatrans.com.cn/person/xietao/scarborough%20fair.mp3

《静寂之声》

Hello, darkness, my old friend, I&#39;ve come to talk with you again, because a vision softly creeping left its seeds while I was sleeping, and the vision that was plant in my brain still remains within the sound of silence.

In restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone. Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and damp. When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light, that split the night, and touched the sound of silence.
  And in the naked light I saw ten thousand people, maybe more: people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening, people writing songs that voices never share. No one dare disturb the sound of silence.

\"Fools\" said I, \"You do not know Silence like a cancer grows. Hear my words that I might teach you. Take my arms that I might reach you\" But my words like silent raindrops feel. And echoed In the wells of silence.
  And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made. And the sign flashed out its warning in the words that it was forming. And the sign said, \"The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls, and tenement halls, and whispered in the sound of silence.\"

>>>下载<<<http://www.laosanjie.net/mzyg/sound_silence.wav
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 21:24 , Processed in 0.320259 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.