[【其它】] 美国要继续领导世界一百年?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-19 18:44:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
其实很多人真的希望美国继续领导世界一百年的,因为算账就清楚了:

伊拉克战争美国花费估计有一万亿美元的战争经费,战后美国开采自己页岩气,伊拉克石油目前很多都是中资企业在照顾,换句话来说美国战争花费真的不够本。
阿富汗战争,美国花费也有大概万亿级美元费用了,现在阿富汗正在和周边合作开采矿产,美国也不够本来摊销战争花费。
现在乌克兰的乱局,美国欧盟都不敢深度介入,因为乌克兰几千万人口的花费可不是随便谁都填饱的,俄罗斯不敢,美国欧盟也不敢全担着
叙利亚也是这样,周边逊尼派邻国已经养了几百万难民,沙特卡塔尔等海湾国家在承担费用,美国之所以没有做海湾国家雇佣兵去叙利亚驻军也是因为花费的问题

所以大家现在都希望美国真的挑头领导世界一百年呢,做带头大哥,这全球的费用可必须都负担一些,这不是谁都能承担起来的,当年英国帝国落幕的时候最重的一样因素就是印度钱袋子没有了,于是日不落帝国就彻底散架了,美国一定要继续领导世界一百年啊

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-19 18:48:36 | 显示全部楼层
sure...........................
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-20 12:27:41 | 显示全部楼层
引用第1楼energy118于2014-06-19 18:48发表的 :
sure...........................

英国正确的估计形势,正确的安排自己接班人,老根子在于当年英国在北美大陆的实践活动,但是美国没有类似的经验,估计还要继续交学费啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-20 13:53:58 | 显示全部楼层
引用第2楼henry2000888于2014-06-20 12:27发表的 :

英国正确的估计形势,正确的安排自己接班人,老根子在于当年英国在北美大陆的实践活动,但是美国没有类似的经验,估计还要继续交学费啊
不是学费,而是:FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-20 16:16:06 | 显示全部楼层
美国公立学校学生每天早晨对着美国国旗宣誓:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and

the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible,

with liberty and justice for all.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-20 23:01:13 | 显示全部楼层
引用第4楼oops1于2014-06-20 16:16发表的 :
美国公立学校学生每天早晨对着美国国旗宣誓:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and

the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible,

one nation under God
这是不是涉及新教啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 07:46:50 | 显示全部楼层
引用第5楼henry2000888于2014-06-20 23:01发表的 :

one nation under God
这是不是涉及新教啊?
这里不应该涉及具体的宗教。这样才符合美国的法律。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-23 19:29:49 | 显示全部楼层
引用第6楼energy118于2014-06-21 07:46发表的 :

这里不应该涉及具体的宗教。这样才符合美国的法律。

世界警察还是有必要存在的,不过代价巨大啊,当年英国让渡这个位置给美国的时候有多无奈啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-24 10:27:14 | 显示全部楼层
[quote]引用第6楼energy118于2014-06-21 07:46发表的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-24 10:38:14 | 显示全部楼层
奥巴马宣布本拉登死亡演讲全文
http://edu.qq.com/a/20110503/000048.htm

Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who’s responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.
晚上好。今天晚上,我终于能向美国人民和全世界宣布,美国指挥的一项行动已经将基地组织的头目奥萨马·本·拉登击毙,他要为成千上万美国无辜的男人女人和儿童的死亡负责。

And tonight, let us think back to the sense of unity that prevailed on 9/11. I know that it has, at times, frayed. Yet today’s achievement is a testament to the greatness of our country and the determination of the American people.
今晚,让我们回顾一下911那天我们的团结一心,我知道随着时间的流逝这种感觉已经渐渐淡去,但是今天的成就见证了我们国家的伟大和人民的坚不可摧。

The cause of securing our country is not complete. But tonight, we are once again reminded that America can do whatever we set our mind to. That is the story of our history, whether it’s the pursuit of prosperity for our people, or the struggle for equality for all our citizens; our commitment to stand up for our values abroad, and our sacrifices to make the world a safer place.

我们保护国家的任务还没有完成,但是今晚,我们再次相信,美国人民可以完成任何我们下定决心完成的事情。这就是我们的历史:不管是对人民繁荣的追求、或是对人人平等的奋斗,我们传播我们的价值观的承诺以及我们为维护世界和平所作出的牺牲。

Let us remember that we can do these things not just because of wealth or power, but because of who we are: one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

让我们铭记,我们做这件事并不因为我们的财富或力量,而是因为我们自身:我们是在上帝之下,所有人都拥有自由和正义的不可分割的一个国家。

Thank you. May God bless you. And may God bless the United States of America.

谢谢大家,愿上帝保佑你们,上帝保佑美国。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-24 20:28:47 | 显示全部楼层
IN GOD WE TRUST
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-24 23:32:33 | 显示全部楼层
引用第8楼oops1于2014-06-24 10:27发表的 :

http://dict.youdao.com/search?le ... ;keyfrom=dict.index
美国经常去教堂的人占总数的91%

这句话可靠性恐怕不高!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-26 12:39:26 | 显示全部楼层
引用第10楼clio于2014-06-24 20:28发表的 :
IN GOD WE TRUST

果然很文艺啊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-4 04:01:35 | 显示全部楼层
引用第9楼oops1于2014-06-24 10:38发表的 :
奥巴马宣布本拉登死亡演讲全文
http://edu.qq.com/a/20110503/000048.htm

Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who’s responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.
晚上好。今天晚上,我终于能向美国人民和全世界宣布,美国指挥的一项行动已经将基地组织的头目奥萨马·本·拉登击毙,他要为成千上万美国无辜的男人女人和儿童的死亡负责。

奥巴马被美国民调机构列为“二战以来最糟总统”

2014-07-03 02:47:17  |  来源:中国新闻网  |  编辑:韩基韬  |

原标题:奥巴马被美国民调机构列为“二战以来最糟总统”  
  中新社纽约7月2日电 (记者 李洋)美国现任总统奥巴马2日被美国一知名民调机构列为“二战以来最糟糕的总统”。该机构是通过最新民意调查得出的这一结论。

根据美国昆尼皮亚克大学民调研究所当天公布的全美民调结果,33%的被调查者认为奥巴马是“二战以来最糟糕的总统”。紧随奥巴马的是曾经发动伊拉克战争的美国前总统小布什,之后是因“水门事件”下台的尼克松。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-4 11:13:46 | 显示全部楼层
[quote]引用第13楼henry2000888于2014-07-04 04:01发表的

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-4 11:17:54 | 显示全部楼层
富兰克林•罗斯福的演讲

1933年3月4日,罗斯福在国会大厦发表了第一任就职演说:

http://www.hjenglish.com/kouyu/p55069_4/

在此举国奉献之际,我们谦卑地请求上帝赐福。愿上帝保佑我们大家和每一个人,愿上帝在未来的日子里指引我。

In this dedication -- In this dedication of a Nation, we humbly ask the blessing of God.

May He protect each and every one of us?

May He guide me in the days to come?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-4 11:27:32 | 显示全部楼层
美国总统乔治华盛顿第一次就职演讲

http://www.hjenglish.com/new/p176781/

乔治·华盛顿,美国开国总统,由于他扮演了美国独立战争和建国中最重要的角色,华盛顿通常被称为美国国父。
学者们则将他和亚伯拉罕·林肯并列为美国历史上最伟大的总统。

Such being the impressions under which I have, in obedience to the public summons, repaired to the present station, it would be peculiarly improper to omit in this first official act my fervent supplications to that Almighty Being who rules over the universe, who presides in the councils of nations, and whose providential aids supply every human defect, that His benediction may consecrate to the liberties and happiness of the people of the United States a Government instituted by themselves for these essential purposes, and may enable every instrument employed in its administration to execute with success the functions allotted to his charge.

既然这就是我在遵奉公众召唤就任现职时的感想,那么,在此宣誓就职之际, 如不热忱地祈求全能的上帝就极其失当。因为上帝统治着宇宙,主宰着各国政府,它的神助能弥补人类的任何不足。愿上帝赐福,保佑一个为美国人民的自由和幸福而组成的政府,保佑它为这些基本目标而做出奉献。保佑政府的各项行政措施在我负责之下都能成功地发挥作用。

In tendering this homage to the Great Author of every public and private good, I assure myself that it expresses your sentiments not less than my own, nor those of my fellow citizens at large less than either. No people can be bound to acknowledge and adore the Invisible Hand which conducts the affairs of men more than those of the United States. Every step by which they have advanced to the character of an independent nation seems to have been distinguished by some token of providential agency; and in the important revolution just accomplished in the system of their united government the tranquil deliberations, along with an humble anticipation of the future blessings which the past seem to presage.These reflections, arising out of the present crisis, have forced themselves too strongly on my mind to be suppressed.

在向公众利益和私人利益的伟大缔造者献上这份崇敬时,我保证这不仅表达了我自己的情感,这些话也同样表达了各位和广大公民的心意。 没有人能比美国更坚定不移地承认和崇拜掌管人间事务的上帝。他们在迈向独立国家的进程中,似乎每走一步都有某种天佑的迹象;他们在刚刚完成的联邦政府体制的重大改革中,如果不是因虔诚的感恩而得到某种回报,如果不是谦卑地期待着过去有所预示的赐福的到来,那么,通过众多截然不同的集团的冷静思考和自愿赞同来完成改革,这种方式是不能与大多数政府的组建方式同日而语的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-4 11:33:31 | 显示全部楼层
林肯在葛底斯堡的演说 (双语有声)

http://www.hjenglish.com/new/p105267/

The world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us, the living, rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us; that from these honored dead, we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion; that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this Nation, under GOD, shall have a new birth of freedom; and that government of the People by the People and for the People shall not perish from the earth.

我们今天在这里所说的话,全世界不大会注意,也不会长久地记住,但勇士们在这里所做过的事,全世界却永远不会忘记。毋宁说,倒是我们这些还活着的人,应该在这里把自己奉献于勇士们已经如此崇高地向前推进但尚未完成的事业。倒是我们应该在这里把自己奉献于仍然留在我们面前的伟大任务--我们要从这些光荣的死者身上汲取更多的献身精神,来完成他们已经完全彻底为之献身的事业;我们要在这里下定最大的决心,不让这些死者白白牺牲;我们要使国家在上帝福佑下得到自由的新生,要使这个民有、民治、民享的政府永世长存。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-4 11:42:41 | 显示全部楼层
100美元很实在

[quote]引用第12楼henry2000888于2014-06-26 12:39发表的

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-4 13:31:41 | 显示全部楼层
每年7月4日是美国的独立日,1776年7月4日,大陆会议在费城正式通过托马斯·杰佛逊起草的《独立宣言》。以下为美国独立宣言的全文内容:
美国独立日:美国独立宣言全文(双语)
http://www.hjenglish.com/new/p96358/

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/lan ... tent_15550582_2.htm

We, therefore, the Representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress assembled , appealing to the supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name, and by authority of the good people of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United States Colonies and Independent States; that they are absolved by from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State, they have full power to levy war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.

因此我们这些在大陆会议上集会的美利坚合众国的代表们,以各殖民地善良人民的名义,并经他们授权,向世界最高裁判者申诉,说明我们的严重意向,同时郑重宣布:我们这些联合起来的殖民地现在是,而且按公理也应该是,独立自由的国家;我们对英国王室效忠的全部义务,我们与大不列颠王国之间大不列颠一切政治联系全部断绝,而且必须断绝。作为一个独立自由的国家,我们完全有权宣战、缔和、结盟、通商和采取独立国家有权采取的一切行动。我们坚定地信赖神明上帝的保佑,同时以我们的生命、财产和神圣的名誉彼此宣誓来支持这一宣言。

【说明】

杰斐逊起草了《独立宣言》的第一稿,富兰克林等人又进行了润色。大陆会议对此稿又进行了长时间的、激烈的辩论,最终作出了重大的修改。特别是在佐治亚和卡罗来纳代表们的坚持下,删去了杰斐逊对英王乔治三世允许在殖民地保持奴隶制和奴隶买卖的有力谴责。

托马斯·杰斐逊(1743-1826),生于弗吉尼亚的一个富裕家庭。曾就读于威廉-玛丽学院。1767年成为律师,1769年当选为弗吉尼亚下院议院。他积极投身于独立运动之中,并代表弗吉尼亚出席大陆会议。他曾两次当选弗吉尼亚州长。1800年当选美国总统。

杰斐逊在为自己的墓碑而作的墓志铭中这样写到:这里埋葬着托马斯.杰斐逊,美国《独立宣言》的作者,弗吉尼亚宗教自由法规的制定者和弗吉尼亚大学之父。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 20:26 , Processed in 0.182801 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.