注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1020|回复: 13

[【品茶论道】] 做搜索和打兵乓球:跨行业类比的边界和条件在哪里?

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-17 16:16:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天我看到一个新闻:

邓亚萍曾公开说,做搜索和打兵乓球有异曲同工之处。“技术的提升是人民搜索的重中之重,我从事的乒乓球,也玩的是技术,与互联网的技术、搜索引擎的技术不一样也有共性。我打乒乓球的特点是:狠、快、准、灵、转,好的搜索引擎,要信息量大、响应速度快、相关性强、用户体验好。优秀乒乓球技术有几个要求,一是全面,二是特长突出,三是没有明显漏洞,双方有有异曲同工之处。”
http://tech.qq.com/a/20130217/000074.htm

跨专业类比的限度和条件在哪里呢?我们不妨来思考,来讨论。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-17 17:06:24 | 显示全部楼层
光看新闻也不能说明邓亚萍的全部问题,我们需要更加全面的分析:

第一搜索业务在邓亚萍的人民网来说有双重难度,其一是政治上面的难度,其二是技术上面的难度,不能简单归结于邓亚萍的乒乓球技术的迁移,起码搜索这个新业务的这个学费人民网是必须要缴纳,唯一区别就是缴纳多少和时间长短

第二搜索这个业务目前不是人民网的重点业务,人民网更多关键任务在于宣贯,所以也不能用一个非重点业务彻底否定邓亚萍

第三人民网的这段新闻起源于搜索业务的裁员,这个裁员才导致内部矛盾外传,这也说明人民网对新业务的态度还算积极,没有放弃也没有退出,目前还在调整中间

第四搜索这个业务特点就是门槛高,前期投入非常大,还有就是用户使用的习惯和趋势都在不断变化,人民网作为一个后起的新丁,既不能过多投入巨资,也不能仿效周鸿祎那样炒作,实现突围的难度就更大,考虑到这样的难度,邓亚萍的乒乓球技术绝对不能迁移到这个领域做核心指导。

请大家指教
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-18 11:34:51 | 显示全部楼层
http://cn.ibtimes.com/articles/21664/20130218/likaifu.htm

李开复微博三问人民搜索被禁言

IBTimes中文网编辑 凌雯静 | 2013年02月18日 星期一 10:26 AM

时间定格在2月17日17:45,创新工场董事长兼首席执行官李开复的微博至今没有更新过。这位出生在中国台湾,一向以温和形象示人的企业家,同时也是美通无线董事长兼CEO王维嘉口中“最彬彬有礼的谦谦君子,从未有过一句激烈的话”的畅销书作家,如今,似乎身陷微博“被禁言”的泥潭。

(图片来源: 网络)
李开复

关于“微博控”李开复微博停滞状况,朝日新闻中文网著名的“晚安哦呀苏咪”系列,以李开复名字中的“复”大做文章,将“复”字中的“口”去除,暗示李开复微博被“禁言”。但之后,这条微博就遭到了删除。

2月18日早,闾丘露薇,张欣,王巍等一众“大V”的博文,几乎都有李开复被禁言,呼吁“解禁”的内容。先是在00:41分,闾丘露薇微博发言:“不是吧,@李开复 不能说话了?”随后,美国驻港领事馆微博发文,意有所指:“早!大家過節過得好嗎?美國前大法官Potter Stewart 曾經這麼 說:Censorship reflects a society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. @ 李開復 !!”引来了诸多网友“Free李开复”、“解禁”的呼吁。

至于李开复为何微博会被禁言的原因,是源于其一条对人民搜索的质疑微博。

据了解,博文中犀利指地将矛头直指即刻搜索,及人民搜索总裁邓亚萍。“1.为什么要用纳税人的钱来做搜索引擎?2.做搜索引擎,却没有信息通畅开放的信念,可能有戏吗?3.一个搜索引擎公司的老总,为何由党来任命?4.如果当年美国民主党任命菲尔普斯出任谷歌CEO,谷歌能打败雅虎成为搜索老大吗?”

发布这条微博的起因,是有传言指出即刻搜索“两年花掉20亿、购买数百台服务器”招致人民日报高层不满,以及总裁邓亚萍过度倚重刘骏团队,与刘骏形成一个谈战略一个谈技术的“双线架构”。而刘骏与即刻搜索的关系,只是一种合作,其主要精力还是放在自己的云云搜索上。

对此,刘骏本人发微博澄清过:“如果做一个即刻搜索这样的大型全网搜索引擎只买几百台服务器,那是为国家省钱。另外,云云网的所有员工都没有从人民搜索拿过工资。”对于这次事件,即刻搜索方面称之为“不实传言”,总裁邓亚萍截至发稿前也未出面正式回应。
---------------------------------------------------

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-18 18:18:05 | 显示全部楼层
我都不知道还有个人民搜索,一百度才知道这个搜索2011年开始搞的,我估计也是共党为了控制舆论而进行的高瞻远瞩的战略布局,

将谷歌赶出中国,将百度等搜索引擎不断打压和收服,同时花大把的钱搞一个即刻搜索引擎,然后慢慢发展壮大,最后一统互联网江湖,

从此互联网的舆论控制将变得容易........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-18 20:10:27 | 显示全部楼层
英雄不论出身,与跨界无关!所谓成王败寇。
马云曾经是英语老师。o(∩_∩)o
小佛珠老师努力!
现在貌似流行韩式英语:fighting!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-18 21:18:56 | 显示全部楼层
马上去看看!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-19 09:37:38 | 显示全部楼层
我也很奇怪,李开复为何会被禁言,他也没说什么呀
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-19 09:44:20 | 显示全部楼层
无他,不过都是致富手段而已
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-19 14:10:31 | 显示全部楼层
这个问题是不是也应该考虑下李彦宏改打乒乓球的类比 ,可惜的是邓亚萍没开个微博~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-21 10:08:48 | 显示全部楼层
[quote]引用第6楼cecily于2013-02-19 09:37发表的

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-21 10:21:54 | 显示全部楼层
http://blog.caijing.com.cn/expert_article-151328-48003.shtml

My Adventures in China Social Media
2013年02月20日 18:18:35

Many people followed the news, and sent me their condolences about my recent predicament. With news like this, most of my American friends assumed that social media in China cannot thrive, due to tighter controls. While the controls are tighter, one must realize that social media is infinitely more open than other media in China, and Sina has built a solid product integrating images, video, structured dialog, and longer tweets. As a result, Sina Weibo has become the media of choice that people flock to find or share information, and to voice or hear opinion.

In the past 3 years, I've been one of the most vocal members of the Chinese social media, and have accumulated 30 million followers on Sina (and another 24 million on Tencent Weibo). I am not an activist and have no agenda. I am regarded as a moderate but direct microblogger. People follow me because of my content (covering parenting, leadership, personal growth, current events, high tech, investing, overseas news), my style (I tell it like it is, and work hard to tell a good story despite limited keystrokes), and my diligence (I tweet every day 10-20 times, except last few days :-)).

Here are some of the things that I have tweeted about:

Voiced strong objection to the blockage of GitHub.com, and the site was unblocked in 18 hours (though I cannot be absolutely sure there was a causal relationship).

Strongly objected using law enforcement to remove s plug-in software that helps users automatically check train ticket websites for availability. This was raised at news that ministries were considering outlawing plug-in. Later, the ministry said it was just a rumor, and that there was no legal basis for it.

Led a boycott of a TV show that has repeatedly embarrassed participants, and even publicly and wrongfully accusing them for what they didn't do. The TV show eventually apologized to the "overseas students", and changed its behavior.

Led a campaign with 60 businessmen against short sellers who publish inaccurate information and slam innocent Chinese companies, who were listed in the US but were not experienced in fighting back. This helped rebuild confidence in Chinese companies, and hopefully increase the chances that they will continue to be listed in the US.

Live broadcast and commentary of the Taiwan presidential election, along with commentaries and history, to give people a feel of what a democratic election would be like, and what macro-conditions and steps were required. The people can then judge for themselves whether and when it might be suitable for China.

Shared many useful tips and fun products not known or available in China, though sometimes things got out of control!

Assisted many worthy causes, from philanthropy to public awareness (such as the air pollution situation -- sharing my home's air purifier filter drew a lot of attention!)

Assisted the unveiling of local corruption and suppression by forwarding and supporting netizens who appear to have facts behind their claims. In several cases, real-time photos of suppression were sent and massively forwarded, and eventually higher authorities intervened, and brought justice to the situations.

This is only a partial list of my involvement, and my involvement is only a tiny fraction of the overall social media community. Regardless of any setbacks and obstacles, I am confident that China is building up a significant population of socially responsible netizens, who will make a difference to the future of China. I can't wait to return when my hiatus ends!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-21 11:18:39 | 显示全部楼层
I am back to Chinese social media!

https://www.linkedin.com/today/p ... p-details-rr-rmpost

Last night at around 9PM, my hiatus from Chinese Weibo (Sina, Tencent, Sohu) ended.

Many people wondered what I would say. I simply said "I'm back", along with a cartoon of the Terminator and the Big Gray Wolf (a Chinese cartoon character), both with the famous saying "I'll be back!".

I then thanked my supporters (this part is hard to translate)!

And I posted three songs:

Stefanie Sun 《Believe》: Today ended with my diary blank. It is fine. I don't mind.
Martina McBride《Valentine》: If there were no words, no way to speak, I would still hear you.
Leslie Cheung 《1st Time》: There is a first time for everything... Why not take it easy... Hope your doubts are gone and know right from wrong.
Hello, China!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-22 15:27:05 | 显示全部楼层
让一个四肢发达,头脑简单的人创建和领导瞬息变化的互联网公司,也只有人民网这种不考虑成本的国有网站才干的出来。古人都说,"隔行如隔山“,可见转行的难度有多大,更何况现在知识成几何级数增加,我就不明白了,一个估计连互联网发展史不甚了解的人,她如何运用那有限的一点英语知识和体育知识来指导公司运作做,还动不动就把公司运作扯到打乒乓球上去,那我是不是也可以把公司运作和打麻将、打扑克牌、柔道、摔跤都扯到一起?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-22 15:44:10 | 显示全部楼层
引用第12楼kalong于2013-02-22 15:27发表的 :
让一个四肢发达,头脑简单的人创建和领导瞬息变化的互联网公司,也只有人民网这种不考虑成本的国有网站才干的出来。

四肢发达,头脑简单?!这个评价显然不恰当,邓亚萍是头脑简单的人?

我看这个人不简单,当然并不能说她就适合领导人民搜索。

邓的履职更多的是上面领导和组织的安排,而非邓应聘上岗。邓只是奉命出任。

到现在我估计邓亚萍也是一肚子话说不出来,做领导有时是很难的,

如果说邓的履职是错误的,那也首先是上面首长用人的错误。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 04:53 , Processed in 0.409540 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.