注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1483|回复: 1

[[求助与讨论]] Simple Lifestyle

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-16 16:35:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Simple Lifestyle
Life is a long journey .some walk with joy and fulfilment, others with bitterness and regret .Sometimes,no matter how hard we tried ,time flowed through our fingers like sand in the hourglass ,never enough. So we will be busier than before,because we want to catch the tail of the time.
But when I read the eassay in the class,I know a new lifestyle which can make our life happy.if we can do the two things just like what Mr Liu said to us.You will be happiness.
One is to make your telephone turn off.  If you do this ,you will find that you have a lot of time .At this moment ,you find time is enough.You can do whatever you want to do such as Listening,reading,writting and so on. You will find the life is so beautiful.you will not so busy like a cow.
The other is that you must control your emotions.Love is an eternal theme in human history.When we talk about love,someone think that a life without love is hard to imagine.Some don’think so .I agree with the later.In cillege ,you can fall in love river,but not indulge in.Love is one part of our life ,but not all. As the saying goes:every coin has two sides .so we must control our emotions.
I hope that what I said will be good for you .Simple is the best.The art of living is to know when to hold fast and when to let go.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-19 13:08:09 | 显示全部楼层
引用第0楼liushijun于2011-05-16 16:35发表的 Simple Lifestyle :
Simple Lifestyle
Life is a long journey .some walk with joy and fulfilment, others with bitterness and regret .Sometimes,no matter how hard we tried ,time flowed through our fingers like sand in the hourglass ,never enough. So we will be busier than before,because we want to catch the tail of the time.
But when I read the essay in the class,I know a new lifestyle which can make our life happy.if we can do the two things just like what Mr Liu said to us.You will be happy.
One is to turn off your telephone.  If you do this ,you will find that you have a lot of time .At this moment ,you will find that time is enough.You can do whatever you want to do such as listening,reading,writting and so on. You will find the life is so beautiful.you will not be so busy, like a cow.
The other is that you must control your emotions.Love is an eternal theme in human history.When we talk about love,some think that a life without love is hard to imagine.Some don’think so .I agree with the latter.In college? ,you can fall in love,but not indulge in.Love is one part of our life ,but not all. As the saying goes:every coin has two sides .so we must control our emotions.
I hope that what I said will be good for you .Simple is the best.The art of living is to know when to hold fast and when to let go.
my 2 cents.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 20:05 , Processed in 0.249125 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.