en

1413306713 9781413306712 9781413307696

&#8226ublisher:  NOLO
•Number Of Pages:  427
&#8226ublication Date:  2007-06-15
•ISBN-10 / ASIN:  1413306713
•ISBN-13 / EAN:  9781413306712
•Binding:  Paperback

An indispensable guide to respecting employees' rights and protecting your business interests.

The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a law with a noble purpose: To help employees balance the demands of work and family.

But the FMLA can be difficult to apply in the real world, especially when other laws -- such as workers' comp statutes or state leave laws -- also come into play. Any misstep can create needless frustration for both managers and employees.

Fortunately, The Essential Guide to Family & Medical Leave provides all the information and forms you need to comply with the FMLA. It answers vital questions, such as:

Who qualifies for leave? How much leave can employees take? What are the employee's --and the company' s --notice obligations? What are a companys 'obligations to an employee on leave? How can a company minimize disruptions? The Essential Guide to Family & Medical Leave also includes a CD-ROM packed with checklists, forms and worksheets, as well as audio dialogues that show how to communicate effectively with employees who need to take leave. Let The Essential Guide to Family & Medical Leave help you meet your legal obligations to employees, while also meeting your company's needs. Summary: Wonderful!Rating: 5I am an HR Manager and this book has become my new bible. Packed with excellent information and examples. Would recomend to anyone in HR Summary: A must have for all HR departmentsRating: 4The Essential Guide to Family and Medical Leave is one of the best purchases I have made. It has already paid for itself with the easy to follow format which allowed me to find my answers quickly. The CD is a bonus and the \"lessons from the real world\" are very helpful as everyone can relate to real life examples. I highly recommend this book as a must have addition to your Human Resources Department.

http://ifile.it/w9pstyo/1413306713.rar
http://ifile.it/xb1fcsi/136698___family_and_medical_leave.rar

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 03:29 , Processed in 0.130575 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.