找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1629|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] 本人写的一篇英文会谈稿,为我的读博面谈的事。感觉比较地道,故发出来。(题目不英

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-28 12:26:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Good afternoon , Professor Letchford . I am Peter.

My very first trip out of China was rather tragic as I met with a car accident resulting in the death of my little boy. After the car accident, many people have come forward offering help and assistance. These people include youself, Professor Letchford, Professor Vickers and Dr. Jiang. I wish I would thank them in person. Now I get a chance to say. Thank you Professor Letchford, Thank you Doctor Jiang. I know Professor Letchford is very busy. I take this opportunity to thank you very much for taking time out to meet with me.

I am extremely happy to be able to come to UTAS. I love students and I like campus. I lived from school to university so long time. I have been in the academic profession since 1995. From 1995 to 2002, I was teaching Algebra and geometry at the college level. The math is very important for entering universty for students of college. From 2002 to 2005, I got my Master Degree at Shandong University and from 2005 to just recently I was teaching at Shandong Jianzhu University in China. I not only was teaching the communication courses, but also directing their practise.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 18:32 , Processed in 0.112032 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.