[1] 接到英语电话时
应急用语
<说明> 不擅长说英语的人接到英语电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答。
(1) 请稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。
Hold the line, please. I'll get an English speaker.
(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。
Hold on, please. I'll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?
I'm sorry, I don't speak English well. I'll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
接电话的开场白
<说明> 拿起话筒的时候,可先用\"Hello.\" \"Good morning.\" \"Good afternoon.\"等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。
(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。
Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。
Hello. This is the Wang residence.
(6) 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
问对方要找谁
<说明> 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
请教对方的大名
<说明> 接获老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who's calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who's speaking, please?
(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name, please?
(4) 请问大名好吗?
May I ask your name?
(5) 请教您的大名。
Your name, please.
(6) 请问您是哪位?
May I ask who's calling, please?
(7) 请问您是谁?
Who is this, please?
(8) 请问是谁?
Who is that calling?
(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
(10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?
Could I tell him who's calling?
(12) 请问您是何人?
Who's that speaking, please?
(13) 请问是哪位打来的?
Who's this calling, please?
请教对方大名的拼法
<说明> 外国人的姓氏及名称林林总总,在电话中往往难以辨明正确的拼法,这时候下面这些话就派得上用场了。
(1) 能请您拼一下大名吗?
Could you spell your name, please?
(2) 请问您的大名要怎么拼?
How do you spell your name, please?
(3) 能请您拼一下姓氏吗?
Would you spell your last name, please?
询问来电者打电话的用意
<说明> 问明对方的来意,可以把关过滤电话的性质,以便转给相关的人员或部门,或者婉拒不必要的电话。
(1) 请问有何指教?
May I ask what your business is?
(2) 请问有何贵干?
In what regard are you calling?
(3) 请问有什么事吗?
Could I ask what this is in connection with, please?
(4) 有什么我可以为你效劳的吗?
What can I do for you?
(5) 请问您找他有什么事呢?
May I ask what you want to speak to him about?
(6) 请问有什么贵事?
May I ask what this is about, please?
自己正是对方要找的人时
<说明> 刚好接到找自己的电话时,女性可说\"This is she.\"男性则可说\"This is he.\"而\"It's me.\"和\"Speaking.\"是较为随便的说法。\"This is ~(自己名字) speaking.\"则是较正式的说法。
(1) 我就是王大明
This is Taming Wang speaking.
(2) 我就是。
This is he [she].
(3) 我正是。
Speaking.
(4) 是的,我正是。
Yes, speaking.
(5) 正是在下。
It's me.
(6) 是的,我就是王先生。
Yes, this is Mr. Wang.
(7) 我就是王先生。
I'm Mr. Wang.
(8) 是的,我就是相关的负责人。
Yes, I'm in charge.
(9) 我就是负责此事的人。
I'm in charge of that.
自己刚好有事时
<说明> 接获电话但因有要事在身不能继续谈时,最好把原因说出来让对方知道,免得人家误以为你在摆架子。对方说不定还会体谅的说\"I understand. Give me a call when you're free.\"或\"All right. I'll talk to you later.\"或是\"No Problem at all.\"呢。
(1) 门口像是有人。我再打给你好吗?
It sounds like someone is at the door. Can I call you back?
(2) 我另外还有一通电话要接。我再打给你好吗?
I have a call on the other line now. Can I call you back?
(3) 我十分钟后再打给你好吗?
May I call you back in ten minutes?
(4) 我再打给你怎么样?
Do you think I could call you back?
(5) 我正要外出。
I'm just about to go out.
(6) 恐怕我此刻有几位客人在。现在不便谈。
I'm afraid I've got some visitors at the moment. I can't talk now.
(7) 我此刻正在忙。待会儿再打过去给你好吗?
I'm busy at the moment. Can I get back to you a little later?
(8) 有一通越洋电话正等着我接。一通话完毕我立刻打给你好吗?
There's an overseas call waiting for me. Can I phone you back as soon as I'm through?
(9) 我八点左右会回来。你到时候再打来好吗?
I'll be back around eight o'clock. Can you call then?
(10) 可能的话,请你约三十分钟后再打给我好吗?
Would you call me back in about 30 minutes, if possible?
(11) 我正在开会当中。您能三十分钟后再打来吗?
I'm right in the middle of a meeting. Do you mind calling back in about 30 minutes?
(12) 很抱歉我正在开会。我再回你电话好吗?
I'm sorry but I'm in a meeting. Could I call you back?
(13) 抱歉,我现在不便谈。我正等着接一通越洋电话。待会儿我再打过去给你好吗?
Sorry, I can't talk now. There's an overseas call waiting for me. Can I get back to you a little later?
接电话时常用的客套话
<说明> 电话是一种非直接面对面的社交或人际沟通方式,自然也免不了要讲一些活络感情的客套话。
(1) 早安。∕午安。∕晚安。
Good morning./ Good afternoon./ Good evening.
(2) 好久不见了。
It's been a long time.
(3) 好久不见。
Long time no see.
(4) 真高兴接到你的电话。
I'm really happy to hear from you.
(5) 听到你的声音太好了。
It's good to hear your voice.
(6) 我一直期待你的电话。
I've been expecting your call.
(7) 好久没有你的电话了。
I haven't heard from you in ages!
(8) 能接到你的电话可真是太好了。
It's so nice to hear from you!
(9) 我正想打给你。
I was just about to call you.
(10) 你倒是比我抢先一步。
You beat me to the punch.
(11) 我几天前打过电话给你,可是没人接。
I gave you a call the other day, but nobody answered.
回复对方的问候
<说明> 电话中的问候语跟平常碰面时的并没什么不同,譬如主动问候的一方常会说\"How are you?\" \"How are you doing?\" \"How have you been?\" \"How are things?\" \"What's new?\" \"How's business?\"等。
(1) 很好,谢谢。你呢?
Fine, thanks. And you?
(2) 好啊。再好不过了。
Fine. Couldn't be better.
(3) 一切都很好,谢谢你。
Everything's fine, thank you.
(4) 老样子。
As usual.
(5) 没什么特别的。你怎么样?
Nothing much. How about you?
(6) 很顺利。
It's going well.
听不清楚时
<说明> 若有对方说话的速度太快、电话音量太小、线路受到杂音干扰等现象,应适时提出来,以便改善通话情况。
(1) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
I beg your pardon?
(2) 能请你说大声一点吗?
Could you speak a little louder?
(3) 请讲大声点好吗?
Could you speak up, please?
(4) 请讲慢一点好吗?
Will you speak a little more slowly?
(5) 速度请慢一点好吗?
Would you slow down a little, please?
(6) 很抱歉,我听不清楚你说话。
I'm sorry, I can't hear you very well.
(7) 我们的线路似乎不好。你听得见我吗?
We seem to have a bad connection. Can you hear me?
(8) 线路不良。
The connection's not good.
(9) 我们的通话线路很糟。
We've got a bad line.
(10) 电话线路并不清楚。
The line is fuzzy.
(11) 电话线路发生交扰。请挂断再重打好吗?
The lines are crossed. Would you hang up and call us again?
(12) 你刚才说什么?
What did you say just now?
(13) 你能重复一遍吗?
Could you repeat that?
(14) 能请你再说一遍吗?
Could you say that again, please?
(15) 这电话有问题。
Something's wrong with this phone.
(16) 你听得清楚我说话吗?我们的电话线路情况不佳。
Can you hear me well? We have a poor connection.
不明了对方所言时
<说明> 听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我无法确定你的意思。
I'm not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。
I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。
You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?
I'm afraid I didn't understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, but I didn't hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
Sorry, but I didn't catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
欲暂时离开话筒时
<说明> 万一通话途中突然有其它事情要处理,这时你可以跟对方说明理由,请其稍待。
(1) 请稍待片刻好吗?我马上回来。
Could you hold on a moment, please? I'll be right back.
(2) 对不起。我查一下我的行事历。
Excuse me. Let me look at my schedule.
(3) 有人在门口。请等一下。
I think somebody's at the door. Hold on a second.
(4) 请等十秒钟,我去关瓦斯。
Wait 10 seconds while I turn off the gas.
(5) 请等一下。我去关电视。
Just a moment. I'll turn off the TV.
(6) 对不起我别线有电话进来。
I'm afraid I have a call on another line.
再次确认对方所说的话
<说明> 为防自己听漏了或听错了,可将对方说过的话复述一遍,以利双方做个确认。
(1) 我重复一遍给你听。你是说商品预定在六月二十日运抵台北吧。
Let me repeat that back to you. You're saying that the merchandise should arrive in Taipei on the 20th of June?
(2) 每码五元,对吧?
That was $5 per yard, right?
(3) 你说下周二下午两点,没错吧?
You did say next Tuesday at 2:00 p.m., didn't you?
(4) 我来确认一下。
Let me confirm that.
(5) 我来确认一下电话号码。是291-3996对吧?
Let me confirm the phone number. It's 291-3996, right?
(6) 重复一遍,你是说四月三日所订的商品还未送达吧。
To repeat, you said that the merchandise ordered on April 3rd hasn't arrived yet.
(7) 好的。我来重复一遍以便确认无误。
O.K. Let me repeat that to you just to make sure.
欲挂断对方的电话时
<说明> 有时候因为自己有他事待办,必须结束电话,或是有些人讲起电话来常不自觉的说个没完,令听者困扰。这时候可婉转的提出你必需结束谈话的理由,让对方知道自己准备挂断电话了。
(1) 很抱歉打断您的话,怀特先生。我正设法赶在几位客户去吃午餐前打电话联络他们。我稍后再打过去给你继续谈此事,您认为如何?
I'm sorry to interrupt you, Mr. White. However, I'm trying to reach several customers by phone before they go to lunch. Do you think I could get back to you later on this?
(2) 等我比较有空再打过去给你好吗?
Could I phone you back when I have more time?
(3) 我知道你很忙,所以我最好不打搅你了。
I know how busy you are, so I'd better let you go.
(4) 很抱歉,我不得不中断这通电话,因为...。
Sorry, but I've got to cut this short, because ...
(5) 很高兴跟你讲电话,不过..
I've enjoyed speaking to you, but ... .
各种附和、质疑、同意、否定的用语
<说明> 通话当中需借助各种或表附和,或表惊讶,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑问,或表否定的短语,以利谈话的顺利推展。
<1>表惊讶
(1) 真的呀?
Really?
(2) 什么?
What?
(3) 别开玩笑!
You're kidding!
(4) 天呀!
My goodness!
<2>表欣喜
(1) 好极了!
Great!
(2) 太棒了!
Fantastic!
(3) 棒极了!
Terrific!
(4) 哇!
Wow!
<3>表婉惜
(1) 真糟糕。
That's too bad.
(2) 真可惜!
What a shame!
(3) 听到这样我很难过。
I'm sorry to hear that.
(4) 喔,原来如此。
Oh, I see.
<4>表疑问
(1) 你确定吗?
Are you sure?
(2) 喔?
Oh?
<5>表同意
(1) 没错。
Right.
(2) 正是。
Exactly.
(3) 是的,一点也没错。
I'll say.
(4) 你说得对极了。
You can say that again.
(5) 好的。
OK.
<6>表不同意
(1) 我可不以为然。
I don't think so.
(2) 不成!
No way!
(3) 不!
No.
(4) 喔,得了吧!
Oh, come on!
(5) 事实上不然。
Not really.
通话将毕时的结尾语
<说明> 通话接近尾声,经常要来上几句客套话,以作为道别的前奏曲。请灵活应用下列各句,免得该收场时却不知如何下手。
(1) 谢谢你来电。
Thank you for calling.
(2) 感谢你打给我。
It was kind of you to call me.
(3) 很高兴跟你谈话。
Nice talking to you.
(4) 让我们尽快聚聚。
Let's get together soon.
(5) 我该挂电话了。
I'd better get off the phone.
(6) 请随时再打电话给我。
Call me again any time.
(7) 有空请再打电话来。
Call again when you've got time.
(8) 请代我问候珍妮。
My best wishes to Jane.
(9) 请一定要再来电话喔。
Please do call again.
(10) 我随时高兴接到你的电话。
I'm always glad to hear from you.
(11) 想聊的时候请随时来电。
Call again anytime you feel like talking.
(12) 谢谢你回我电话,再见。
Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
(13) 让我们保持联络,再见。
Let's keep in touch, good-bye.
(14) 那么下周二见。
See you next Tuesday, then. |