找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1718|回复: 5

[[原创地带]] 写下您的奥运情感

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-24 11:31:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The step of Olympic Games is coming more closely, which is making all chinese people blood tingle. With China's persistent endeavor, it will be one of the greatest and grandest celebrations in the history of Olympic Games. Now most of previous preparations have come to an end. We are looking forward to hailing the coming of the day.

As a chinese, we are greatly proud of the games first held by our nation. I believe, you have many emotional, ardent, or cordial words to bless our country. Please write them down. Let's express and record the great spirit at the great time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-24 13:20:24 | 显示全部楼层
I'm a Post-graduate student. I just want to express my feeling about
the success of Beijing Olymipic 2008. Hope you can give me more advice on writing and thinking. 3Q!

July 13th, 2001 ---- I will never forget the day when Beijing won the bid for 2008 Olympic Games. It seemed that the whole Beijing city was immersed in a festival atmosphere at that moment. But after the excitement, everyone began to think about what should he/she do for the 2008 Olympics. I also often ponder this matter. Will I be a useful person in 2008? Then, what can I do for the great Games? It was in 1996 that I first really paid attention to the Olympic Games that was held in Atlanta. A variety of sports left a deep impression on me. I still remember China won 16 gold medals during the 26th Olympics. From then on, China has made a big progress in sports. Finally, on July 13th, 2001, the IOC decided to give the right of holding the 29th Olympic Games to Beijing. It makes people in China forget the sadness in Monte Carlo. This means we Chinese will have more chances to communicate with people from all parts of the world. And the decision will also promote the development of China. It's no doubt that Beijing will be much more beautiful and modern than now with convenient transportation,
     better environment and high civilization. In my opinion, Beijing is making surprises all the time. The quality of air, the virescence and everything around us will get better and better. The people will become more friendly with a fluent English. Beijing will be the nicest city in the world in 2008, I suppose. In 2008, I’ll probably have been in college for three years. I might have learnt more than two languages in order to communicate with foreigners. Or even I will be one of the people who pass the Olympic fire. I always imagine my role in 2008 Olympics: Maybe I can serve as an interpreter for my favorite sport players, perhaps I can be a volunteer for cleaning the gymnasia, or I’ll be a guide who show the athletes around Beijing in their free time. Maybe I will have found a job in Beijing. Being a chef to cook western food for foreigners, being a waitress in a restaurant or even being a taxi driver are all my dreams. Anyway, I’d like to try my best for the Olympic Games as the others. I have a brother who was a volunteer for World University Games that was held in Beijing. He told me that it made him tired everyday because of a lot of things to deal with although there were a great number of people helping do things. He also suggested me that I learn more from then on. As a result of doing so, I’ll adapt to the conditions faster than other people. I think he is quite right. During such short a month, it’s sure I will experience much more than ever I have experienced. The benefit it will give me must be valuable wealth. I am looking forward its coming. Five years later, the students in high schools and colleges now will take more social responsibilities. We will be becoming the host of China. The success of the 2008 Olympics will depend on our preparations. So, we must do something significant for the blueprint of tomorrow. For me, the most important thing is learning foreign languages well. Only by doing so, I can help the foreign people with their daily life in Beijing. I need to learn more about the other countries’ cultures and customs so as to make the athletes feel in their own countries. From now on, I’ll urge people around me to prepare for the Olympics 2008. We could make some foreign friends, do some propaganda and so on. I believe I can contribute my share to Beijing Olympic Games in 2008. And the Games will be held successful!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-25 23:14:37 | 显示全部楼层
i dislike this game,frankly speaking.now,TV,and radio and so on,report about this game.
i hope Chinese keep calm.this game is only a game.
we need do a lot of thing on our people life
everyone does his thing better,it is ok?
this game belongs to sportman and woman,businesman,fail to you----worker,farmer ,student,and so on
my friend,work hard,for our future.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-3 15:33:33 | 显示全部楼层
As the big day of August 8th, 2008 drawing closer, big cities in China, Guangzhou, Shanghai,
especially Beijing see more changes taking place: posters welcoming the guests, decoration
showing traditional Chinese patterns, coordinatoring smiling enthusiatically...

There has been unprecedententally high attention focused on this country with 5000-year history behind her. There will be many famous athletes, nation leaders, foreign friends coming to the heart
of this great land-Beijing, witnessing the grand moment when this antique royal city put on a brandnew look.

As the day comes, the Chinese people will cheer with the whole world, with the same dream of
Olympic.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 17:38:49 | 显示全部楼层
The name of the game will always remind me of the crafty cloud-bearing Zeus and his jealous wife cum sister white-armed Hera, and plenty of Zeus' lovers.

Do we worship these Olympian gods still? I doubt so. The grand old story of how Zeus dethroned his mighty father Kronos is almost put into eternal oblivion, however, thanks to god old Hesiod, we have the Theogony to refer to. We can even compare Hesiod's theory of the world come into being with all the other not so unfamiliar cult. In the beginning...

Anyhow, Olympic Game nowadays is a far cry from all these very ancient cult, although the fire is still referred as sacred.

I don't know if the 080808 will bear any personal significance to my tiny self, like I watched the 1984 LA event 24 years ago on TV, I am much more an adult then I used to be, but somehow the uneasy feeling of foul play remain.

Blame my pessimistic thought that might tarnish some others good feeling, but always beware of the ugliness of human being event in a beautiful event.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-6 10:58:14 | 显示全部楼层
In a sense of human nature, physical activites or sports may well be desiganated as a
goodwill and general intereste. But as this days, Olympic game has changed its philosophy. When we refering to an Olympic, it means gold medal, means famous sport people, whist at a least bearing to a common people.

In China, things going worser. Only those endowing with a sport talent can benifit from it. National recognization, fame, money will be at hand once you got the medal. ..

I think the Olympic should now reconsidering their position and operating system.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 00:45 , Processed in 0.326133 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.