找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1623|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] My colleage life

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-21 20:12:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Four years ago, I exultantly entered Nanjing Agricultural University with crazy dream. It was my first time to deeply and closely feel the aura of metropolis, such as the prosperous commerce, the crowed people coming and going, the superb skyscraper and many more other things impressed me.

Although my college belonged to agricultural university, what I would major in was not the discipline related to agriculture, but industry. So if someone asked me where I was studying and what I majored, I would just give an equivocal answer. Actually I was afraid to be flouted. But now given the same question, I would proudly tell them I was graduated from Nanjing Agricultural University.

My college is so far away from urban. That is to say, we are in rustic area, the development of which can’t parallel with the area on the south side of Changjiang River. An old and uneven road is heading for our college. To tell you the truth, our campus is filling with beauty and peace compared with awful and noisy environment outside. At first sight of it, I felt all it was a real charming place with large teaching building, capacious library stored many varieties of books, hilarious playground and so on.

In my class there are sixty-six people in sum, which came from different regions. We were having our lessons, taking our picnics, participating our activities together. Gradually, all of us began to accustom the college life, and could have more freely chat with each other. I still remembered the time I came here with ignorance, and soon I had left my dear college, especially my intimate classmates. The day we had our last dinner, whether boy or girl, many of them were absolutely drunk full with tears. We didn’t like departure, and we wished to get together for a longer time. But departure was our reality we can’t change.

Several days after graduation, some classmates would leave the campus to work or go home. No matter who it was, no matter how our relationship was, I would personally send off them at the bus stop. That time coming eventually, we hugged tightly together and said good luck. When he or she got on the bus, I just could catch the glimpse of their back. The feeling was distressed and grieved.

We hope all my friends goes very well.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 15:19 , Processed in 0.286632 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.