找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 472|回复: 0

[【资源下载】] Recent Advances in Psychology and Aging (Advances in Cell Aging and Gerontolo

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-2-25 11:43:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
By P. Costa, I.C. Siegler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Publisher: Elsevier Science
Number Of Pages: 268
Publication Date: 2003-12-10
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0444514953
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780444514950
Binding: Hardcover
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book Description:
Recent Events in the Psychology of Aging documents the successful integration of aging into the mainstream of psychology. Leading psychologists present overviews of the key issues and research findings on mainstream topics. These include cognitive neuroscience, visual attention, learning, memory and cognition, as well as personality and happiness. The intersection of aging content with mainstream psychology is also prominent in the areas of emotions, personality, and social psychology as seen in the chapters on subjective well-being, emotional development, self-esteem and personality trajectories.
The seven chapters of this book offer information on such topics as: the seven sins of memory, categorizing the common breakdowns of memory in everyday life and the special breakdown of sins that increase with aging; problems with attention and learning; and offers answers to questions such as do emotions get blunted with age; do older people focus more on positive feelings; and the age old question of whether older people are happier than younger people is given in the chapter on the evolving concept of subjective well-being and the multifaceted nature of happiness. Questions about what occurs to one's self-esteem and personality are also masterfully discussed and the answers may be surprising. The concluding seventh chapter provides a cultural lens on the biopsychosocial study of aging.

http://rapidshare.com/files/94625875/recent_ad_in_psy_age.rar
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/libz/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/0.jpg

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 11:13 , Processed in 0.114802 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.