注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 499|回复: 0

[【资源下载】] Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General

[复制链接]
20020901 该用户已被删除
发表于 2008-1-23 03:21:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine (Pocket Notebook Series)

Publisher:  Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Number Of Pages:  288
Publication Date:  2007-08-01
Sales Rank:  1047
ISBN / ASIN:  0781771447
EAN:  9780781771443
Binding:  Ring-bound
Manufacturer:  Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Studio:  Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Average Rating:  4.5

Prepared by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this pocket-sized looseleaf is one of the best-selling references for medical students, interns, and residents on the wards and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams. In bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms, Pocket Medicine provides key clinical information about common problems in cardiology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology. The six-ring binder resembles the familiar \"pocket brain\" notebook that most students and interns carry and allows users to add notes. This Third Edition is fully updated, has tabs to help readers locate organ systems, and has more cross-referencing in the index. It also has pockets in the front and the back of the book to accommodate the reader's own notes.

Review:

Without a doubt, a must-have for IM residency...

This book will save the rear-ends of both you & your patients. I rarely find a topic which isn't covered in this book when I need it. The index is superb, and full, concise explanations are there to guide your diagnosis/workup. It fits nicely into my white coat, and I feel pretty vulnerable without it.. especially doing new admissions or consults. Get yourself this book and do everyone a favor.

http://rapidshare.com/files/5610 ... rd_Edition.rar.html
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 14:23 , Processed in 0.124457 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.