热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 616|回复: 0

[[资源推荐]] 動物の泣き声

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-1-11 21:13:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
ANIMAL SOUNDS
動物の泣き声
neko CAT
ニャーニャー nya- nya- (meow)NOTE: One interesting thing about animal sounds is they often appear in MANGA. nyaa! MORE on Cats

inu DOG
ワンワン wan wan (woof, bark)NOTE : to the Japanese wan and ONE (1) are the same pronunciation. So there is a chain of steak houses in Japan called \\'SUTEKI WAN\\' (Steak One) whose mascot is a dog.

かえる kaeru FROG
ゲロゲロ gero gero (ribbit)NOTE : A word of caution is in order. Another meaning of gero is puke, throw-up, vomit. NOTE #2 : The traditional Japanese song KAERU NO UTA GA (The Frog\\'s Song)

カラス karasu CROW
カーカー ka- ka- NOTE : Japanese crows are huge! \"Scarecrow\" in Japanese is kakashi.

ushi COW
モーモー mo- mo- (Moo)NOTE : One way to remember ushi is to think of it sounding like oishi (delicious). But be careful with your pronunciation. I had a friend a few years back who at the restaurant Mister Donuts pointed to her donut and said to an astonished Japanese waitress, \"KORE WA USHI DESU! USHI DESU!\" [This is a cow! this is a cow!]

hitsuji SHEEP
メーメー me- me- (baa baa) 

ニワトリ niwatori CHICKEN
コケコッコー kokekokko- (Cock-a-doodle-doo)  

buta PIG
ブーブー bu- bu- (oink) 

あひる ahiru DUCK
ガーガー ga- ga- (quack)NOTE : Japanese distinguishes between the white ducks (ahiru) and the other colored ducks (kamo). Despite their different names they still speak the same GA- GA- language.

saru MONKEY
ウキー uki- 

ゴジラ gojira GODZILLA
ガオー gao- NOTE : gojira is a combination of gorira (gorilla) + kujira (whale); Also any large monster says, \"GAO-\"

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 13:24 , Processed in 0.101852 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.