找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 473|回复: 0

[[资源推荐]] 实用商务:初次接触(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-1-6 12:46:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
全球跨国公司无数,许多白领也因此成了常常飞来飞去的“国际人”。与世界各地的商务人士交往,你不仅需要有聪明的头脑、100%的自信,还要充分了解各国的交往习惯哦。

PETER: I'm Peter O'Donnell. Welcome to Tectron UK.

彼得:我是彼得•欧唐纳。欢迎来到Tectron英国公司。

MARIA: Thank you. It's good to be here.

玛丽亚:谢谢,很高兴来到这儿。

PETER: Let me introduce you to Paula Field. Paula is one of our marketing team.

彼得:让我给您介绍一下波拉•菲尔德。波拉是我们市场部的工作人员。

PAULA: Nice to meet you, Maria.

波拉:很高兴认识你,玛丽亚。

MARIA: Nice to meet you.

玛丽亚:很高兴认识你。

PETER: I'm sure you know that Maria is going to be with us for a couple of months.

彼得:你一定知道玛丽亚要跟我们一起工作好几个月吧。

PAULA: Yes. We should be seeing quite a lot of each other. (to Peter) If you'll excuse me, I should be getting back. See you later, Maria.

波拉:是的,我们会在一起呆挺长时间哦。(转向彼得)对不起,我要走了。再见,玛丽亚。

MARIA: Yes, bye.

玛丽亚:再见。

PETER: See you later, Paula. (to Maria) Have a seat. Coffee?

彼得:再见。(转向玛丽亚)请坐。来一杯咖啡怎么样?

MARIA: Thank you.

玛丽亚:谢谢。

PETER: How was the flight?

彼得:旅程怎么样?

MARIA: Fine, only a little bit late.

玛丽亚:很好,只是飞机有些晚点。

PETER: Milk and sugar?

彼得:要加牛奶和糖吗?

MARIA: Black, please.

玛丽亚:黑咖啡就可以了。

PETER: Paula and I were discussing the Telcom package. Isn't the Spanish office planning their launch soon?

彼得:我跟波拉讨论了电信产品的包装问题。西班牙分部计划推出这些产品了吗?

MARIA: That's right. I was helping to put together the promotional literature.

玛丽亚:是的,我帮忙做推广宣传。

PETER: Ah. That could be very useful!

彼得:哈,真是太棒了.
               Annabel 编辑.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-11-25 08:34 , Processed in 0.245843 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表