热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 514|回复: 0

[【学科前沿】] 少年儿童大脑的神秘被解?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-1-1 11:49:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
来自《儿童发育》杂志的最近的一项研究显示,青少年之所以看起来反复无常,是因为在青春期大脑中与一次可以思考多个事物有关的神经环路尙处于发育之中。
Mysteries of the Teenage Brain Revealed
Posted by Jacob Goldstein
A clear-eyed look back at adolescence will inevitably provoke the question, “What was I thinking?”

Neuroscientists are starting to figure that out, Robert Lee Hotz writes in this morning’s WSJ. Puberty prompts the brain to re-wire itself, bringing on waves of changes in regions associated with impulse control, judgment, attention and anxiety. Parts of the brain that allow us to reason and make decisions go through a period of transformation.

Teenagers may seem flighty because neural circuits associated withing being able to think about more than one thing at a time are still in development during adolescents, according to a recent study in the journal Child Development.

One UCLA researcher, Arthur Toga, has contributed to the growing field by scanning his 20-year-old daughter’s brain every year since she was 6. But the insights he gleaned didn’t do much for the ordinary conflicts that arise in raising a teenager.

“It is sad but true: It didn’t help me at all,” he told the WSJ. “You’d think it would make me more tolerant. I should have been, because I knew what was going on as a matter of neural development.”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 22:20 , Processed in 0.075878 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.