By Lawrence J., M.D. Albers, Rhoda Hahn, Christopher, M.D. Reist

Publisher: Current Clinical Strategies Publishing
Number Of Pages: 106
Publication Date: 2003-04
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1929622392
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781929622399
Binding: Paperback

Book Description:
Univ. of California, Irvine. Annual pocket-sized reference provides a current list of psychiatric drugs, their pharmacology, preparations, dosage recommendations, adverse drug reactions, and drug interactions. Softcover.

Summary: Best buy for the money...brief but extremely thorough...
Rating: 5
Once again this small volume of 107 pp. (including an index) covers 17 different sections, including every class of drug used by contemporary psychiatrists. It is small enough to carry in your pocket! Yes, it discusses all the \"traditional\" drugs along with the newer ones such as Abilify, Geodon, Strattera, Provigil, memantine, pregabalin, duloxetine, escitalopram, Zydis, Soltabs, etc. I use this book every day when evaluating patients in a very busy Level One Trauma Center, and it is just a tremendous resource. I don't know of a more comprehensive volume for the money or the size. Suitable for all levels of mental health professionals...I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Updates can be downloaded at the publisher's Web site! For those seeking a more comprehensive overview look at the books by Stephen Stahl, Schatzberg et. al., etc. Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/65464761/Psychiatric_Drugs.pdf
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 12:27 , Processed in 0.107739 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.