找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 872|回复: 1

[[原创地带]] I Learned to Download Books

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-24 23:04:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Today I learned to download books from cadal. Ever since I registered into our this forum, I think that I had really learned a lot. I came across a writing by chance, and read it. I found that there are something we can't do. According to the original writing. We need to download a software in order to read the digital books to be downloaded. I did. And then I click the mouse and entered the website of the said bookstore. The net in our school is really bad. I lost a lot of time. But I kept on, I like to do this kind of things. Will you? Just imagine, there is knowledge waiting for you. How can't you be excited?
I followed steps and found I couldn't do what the writing taught me to do. Because there need user name and password. I can't do it. But I click on another button which reads \"Detail Information\". Got it? Then the next step is to count the pages of the book. It said that there shall be place for counting. Since I couldn't get in. I had to find it there the internet. You know, almost anybook have something information on the net. At last, I did it.
Congratulate myself!
Maybe I will not use this method frequently, it is so bothering. But it is a way anyway.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-24 23:31:09 | 显示全部楼层
I don't think it is so bothering as you described here.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 09:58 , Processed in 0.095772 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.