查看: 499|回复: 0

[[资源推荐]] 新东方周雷:07年12月四级作文范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-23 08:40:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. 各学校开了各种各样的选修课
2. 学生选课有不同的原因

3. 就我而言

What Electives To Choose

With the reform of Chinese higher education, more and more colleges and universities put emphasis on nurturing students’ abilities. As a result, elective courses are available not only for excellent academic performers but also for students about the average level.

Certainly, students have different reasons to choose their own electives. For some, practical skills are the essence of college education, and therefore, courses on computer science, marketing, and finance are highly preferred. On the other hand, others may hold the idea of liberal education and electives concerning literature, history, and philosophy are the most welcome.

Take me as an example: being a disciple of free education, I stand for the notion that university is not a place for survival skills, but a palace of knowledge and critical reasoning. Although my major is chemistry, the electives I attend most frequently are English literature, an Introduction to Classic Music, and Different Schools of Western Painting. They really widen my horizon.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 05:26 , Processed in 0.121676 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.