|
551. 这样算什么英雄好汉? What kind of hero is that?
注:常用于私底下对他人得批评。更挖苦的说法则是“Some hero, huh?”,表示非常的不以为然。
552.你以为我喜欢这样啊? You think I like it that way?
注:说这句话时,代表说者可能受到委屈、被人误会或不甘愿做某事,心中有所不满, 所以要用抱怨的语气来表达。另外,若是以开玩笑的口吻来表达,这句话可以代表完全 相反的意思。也就是“我其实很喜欢这样!”。
553. 这可不是天天都有的。 It doesn’t happen every day.
554.除了吃,你还会做什么? What do you do besides eating?
注:这句话在中英文都是很鄙视人的话,十分刻薄。
555.大家都好了,就等你啦! Everyone’s ready and waiting for you.
556.我不想给人家添麻烦。 I don’t want to cause any trouble.
557.天下没有白吃的午餐。 There’s no such thing as a free lunch.
558.这个我恐怕帮不上忙。 I probably can’t help you with this.
559.早就知道了,还用你说! I know. Save your breath!
560.没想到会在这碰上你。 I didn’t think I’d see you here.
561.把那句话给我收回去! Take it back!
562.我等你等得不耐烦了! I couldn’t wait any longer for you!
563.就当我什么也没说过。 Just pretend I didn’t say anything.
564.你也未免想太多了吧! You’re thinking too much.
565.你干嘛老是找我麻烦? Why do you always bother me?
Why are you always on my back?
566.你鬼叫个什么劲儿啊! Why are you yelling?
567.他有什么地方比我好? What does he have that I don’t?
568.你就这么爱耍我是吗? You like to play with me, don’t you?
569.这些东西怎么会在这里? What are these things doing here?
570.他根本不把我放在眼里。 He looks down on me.
He doesn’t take me seriously.
571. 这种事是不能开玩笑的! This isn’t a laughing matter.
572. 不值得为这点小事生气。 Don’t get mad. It’s not worth it.
573. 这再便宜你就买不到了。 You can’t get it any cheaper than this.
574. 我们才刚好聊到你而已。 Speak of the devil.
575. 真不知道你是怎么想的! I don’t know what you’re thinking!
576. 你自己也没好到哪里去。 You’re not so great yourself.
577. 凶什么凶? 我又没得罪你。 Why are you so mean? I’ve never done anything to you.
578. 只要你说得出来,他们都有。 You name it. They’ve got it.
579. 我又不咬人,干嘛那么怕我? Why are you so scared? I don’t bite.
580. 我五分钟内就可以准备好了。 I’ll be ready within five minutes.
581. 跟我猜的一样。(跟我想的一样。) That’s what I guessed. (That’s what I thought.)
582. 你硬是要这么做,我也没办法。 If you insist.
583. 我没那么笨!又不是三岁小孩。 You think I was born yesterday! |
|