找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 937|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] Boss and Me

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-15 21:47:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The boss of the translation company had phoned me last night. She wanted me to translate something--a big one this time--for her. But in a very low price. In fact, I don't demand too much. One thousand Chinese words usually need more than 70 RMB Yuan. Back in Xi'an City, I had never translated under such a price. But I was asked to work in 40 in Changsha. That is really rerrifying. The boss here is really so mean. You know how hard to be a translator, we need to work through night and tensely. When I was a full-day translator, I lost a lot of my hair for too much mental work. Now I just translatre accasionally, but the brothers who had saw me working said that they would never do translation in their life, because that is really a bad work in their views. Many people just think that translation is so tiring. You are forced to out use your mental ability and your speed.
  In my experience, translation is really a hard course, but the enjoyment after that is really great. I really enjoy it. Every time after a project is over, I would find myself in real relieve, but before that, I seemed to be tottering in hell. It just like walking along a muddy way at night, you wish to see the end of the road any moment. That is why I always stop in the course to see what percentage had I finished.
Boss, be kind to us, you will be more rich. If we are berieved health, what's the goodness for you? To find a suitable translation will never be a easy job.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:01 , Processed in 0.117963 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.