找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 632|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] Be Ease

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-15 00:26:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Life itself is tense. Few in this world like articles make them in tense. Reading shall be a relax.
So I want to apologize to the readers in the forum. Because I always wrote something so serious, such as explaination or argument. In fact, no one would realy like it in English. Anyway, English is not our mother tongue, there is always some difficulty in it. We never hope English to be as relaxable as Chinese, which is ours.
I have five nephews. No one like reading. At first, I don't understand them. They like to fight, to wander, even to work with my brother and sister-in-law, but never will to sit quiet for a while reading.
Now I found this is not all the children to be blamed. You see they are niaive and not stable. They don't  know what is right and what is wrong. It is the adults' duty to help them. So we shall make the text book more interesting. To make the teaching method more interesting. We must arouse their interest and curiosity.
So I think there shall be a change of the primary education, I mean totally. How to do on earth?
Would you also give your precious views?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 18:50 , Processed in 0.087557 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.