找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 848|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] Life Sad, Life Happy

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-13 13:25:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This morning, we are still quarreling, but I am lighted up when I received his message. Yes, human is easy to be happy. In fact, no body is real evil. Even the so called evilest, they have some aspects kind.
I had recently watched a film, in which three bad guys did many things unbearable. But they were good to their mother. The mother is absane, but they kept on love her. The police were pursuing after them. The eldest brother had the chance to go, but he didn't, he dived his mother and was eventually arrested for the fear of swift driving may make sick his mother.
The second eldest brother of course went away. But he risked to visit his mother in the nursery where the police resorts occasionally.
At the most severe moment. At the crisis of death and life, where the second eldest was struggle with the police, the mother also appeared, but she failed to recognized his son. I think the reason for the son's arrest is connected with his mother in some degree. Because he would be absent minded at the sight of situation of his mother. That was why he was at last beaten.
Of course the film told us to be good man and fight against bad men. But I think we can find out something sparkling in these so called bad guys.
I belive, every person has some bright things. That is why the God told us to be forgive.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:40 , Processed in 0.123077 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.