注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 587|回复: 0

[[学习策略]] STUDY AND DIPLOMA & MY OWN EXPERIENCES

[复制链接]
happy4ever 该用户已被删除
发表于 2007-12-7 04:45:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Holding this topic, I have so much things to say--it's not the experiences from others but myself, my own stories.

I jumped into the blending ocean of society when I graduated from middle school: worked in the various factories when my young footprints remained in some developed areas.

I was 15-year-old at then.

The very reason that the chance of accepting further education abandoned me was, the economic burden was terribly beyond the capacity what my family was able to bear. Moreover, I disliked study at that time, and the instinct of freedom made me left the realm of knowledge without any hesitation and reluctanceAlso, no another alternative I can follow.

I’ve once expected the FREEMDOM via doing that, which could make myself live in my own world--to be a real individual, to make myself survive; to do everything I wanted to do;to buy everything I dreamt at; to see every beautiful sceneries I've heard from.

Yes, it seems I obtained so-called freedom, but as a fact it’s not as good as what I fancied. And what is worse and horrible was, I lost my beloved person forever. Just like a boat with ambition confronted a fatal storm which divested it’s sails. I fell into a bottomless abyss of depression.

And then there’s a changeover because of this misfortune… …

I've attended Vocational school and then changed to a Normal school,and at last transferred to a Language University for specialized courses.

It was a course of changeover from innocence and emptiness to the realization for the importance of knowledge. I can not conceitedly that which can make my life top prosperous but I am certain and confident that I can make myself, my mother and all the ones I holds for love a better life; what important is that I will not let the one in the remote down.

From the changes of the schools I’ve attended, you’ll probably think that I am capricious with an inconstant heart. I have to reply with yes and no at the same time. On the one hand, yes, because I am changeful for I’m not satisfied with what I owned at that time, especially for my intellectual scope. On the other hand, for one target, I’ve harbored an unchangeable target at the bottom of my heart. Instead of capricious, I can use another words to express it, PERSISTENT. I have right to deny that I have a changeful attitude also. Here, the question you may have is, what’s the target at then and how it’s has been kept as unchangeable?
It’s a subject of foreign language.

When I returned school from the society, I forgot everything I learnt before, but only that subject dimly stayed in my mind, like a lighthouse flickering gleamingly in the distance of the edgeless ocean.

It’s a strange intuition which made my target hard to change.

There’re hard times and difficulties to make me choose and continue. What made me insisted? It’s not the temptation of high salary or something related to materialized items, but a very subtle feeling which guided me the way to the different world I’ve had before.

At the aspect of diploma, I have to say SORRY.

Except that Language University, there’s no any certificate I’ve got for I made transfer on the half way-and the diploma of associates degree is still not obtained for this moment. I don’t regret or feel uneasy for my low degree -- what I learnt is the knowledge which can lead my life easier.

I entered a Hongkong based enterprise, this is my first job after my graduation of university. The interviews were condensed into one instead of two or three times–it’s strict and it reached so many different areas: attitude towards work & life, , function of persistence, future plan & dreams, etc.. We went through the whole process in foreign language for almost 2 hours. At last, I got that job without sufficient certificates, even no diploma!

Certainly, before obtaining of diploma, what we concern much in schools is the troublesome examination. I think they’re good for us at some aspects although there’re some shortcuts we can take if you’re CLEVER ENOUGH. Unfortunately, I am not belongs to such CLEVER group. So I have to absorb the matters what I need and have to absorb—it make our intellectual world much colorful and extensive. I’m not voting for the exam-target education. Actually, I’m strongly against and reject this kind of education. We can not eradicate but I think we can try to avoid that.

It seems that I’m going far away from the topic. No matter how, I m not boasting but proving that diploma is not the only critical important item for our work and life. But we can pursue it as the aim of our life with a higher level.

Choose your preference or favorite which can directly and quickly give you the permission for entrance of your study or work.
Equip yourself with the persistent attitude and positive mind towards the difficulties and setbacks.
Follow your intuition or some subtle feeling you may have during the pursuit of truth and of knowledge.

Above all, nothing is difficult to a willing heart!

Saludos!
Iponey Huang
7th December,2007
转自:E学论坛
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 05:34 , Processed in 0.125513 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.