找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 652|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] A Thank-You Letter to Mr. Goodman2008

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-5 02:43:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I want to show my thanks to Mr. Goodman2008, because he gave me a big encouragement today.
I had always had a habit of writing in English. I also found a lot enjoyment from it. When I first enrolled in the forum of freeread.net, I devoted myself to English section, And I want to stand up myself there. I even boasted in one of my writing that I was greatly rewarded in the first day when I came to the English Section. In fact, that was not true. Maybe I had misunderstood something. In a word, I was enthusastic in English writing at that time. I wrote, wrote and wrote, whereever I had a time.
But little by little, I found that I made no attention from the others. My writing just like something I did for myself. No response, no praising, even no cursing. Anything I would prefer. I just need a voice, or a notice. But there was none. I remembered what Mr. Lu Xun had said, \" Explode in Silence, or Die\". I found myself isolated. I even translated my works into bi-lingual texts to attract the others in order to make an easy reading. And I complained for one time, and really one friend came for comforting. But only that one person and that one time. I was soon again drown in quiteness after that.
Today when I logged in the forum in carelessness. I found mailbox red, where I found letters from Mr. Goodman2008. He had picked out many of my old writings and marked them. I found myself very exited. At last, the forum began to notice me, and begin to recognize me. I also found that my riches increased. I really owed a thank-you to Mr. goodman2008. It is he who had pushed me a step more further toward buying softward of Mr. Eagle, you know, that I had dreamed of that for long, of course I mean the softward of ssreader by Mr. Eagle. If I want to read more books, I must get one. Although I am still a poor guy in the forum, but I will insist on working and contributing. I think I will buy one one day. And Mr. goodman2008 really lent me a hand.
Thank you again.
  I think I will write more and write better works in our English section. I dare to say that our section, of course as well as the whole forum, will get a booming development, under the leadership of our managers, including our dear Mr. goodman2008.
Thank you!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 10:08 , Processed in 0.142368 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.