搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 420|回复: 0

[【资源下载】] The Cure for All Diseases

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-3 13:17:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Cure for All Diseases

By Hulda Regehr Clark

[li]Publisher:  New Century Press [/li][li]Number Of Pages:  420 [/li][li]Publication Date:  1995-01 [/li][li]Sales Rank:  12455 [/li][li]ISBN / ASIN:  1890035017 [/li][li]EAN:  9781890035013 [/li][li]Binding:  Paperback [/li][li]Manufacturer:  New Century Press [/li][li]Studio:  New Century Press [/li]
Review:
Makes sense to me. Worth a try.
Read the other posts for book content. I got the stuff for the Zapper although there is a website to get a manufactured new and improved one. She's right that Radio-shack doesn't have all the parts anymore. My husband said that Frye's had everything we needed. He put it together for me one evening was about ready to pitch the works because it didn't, work, that is. Fiddled with it next day and got it working.

I zapped yesterday and had more energy than I've had in a long time. I started on the Kidney Cleanse today and so far my eyesight has improved, I feel energized and the stuff didn't even taste terrible. I've had herbal tea that tasted worse. Coffee and tea taste much worse to me. I'm going to keep a jounal of my progress. I'm going to follow the protocol's in the book as closely as possible. I'll update my post now and then. I don't mind trying something new. At least this stuff won't hurt me like some of the nasty stuff doctor's have given me in the past. Day three and energy level is so great it is hard not to over do. I can see better and work harder than I have been able to in a long time.

Weeks later and I haven't followed the protocols like I should, the only thing I've done at all cosistently is zap and still I have gone from getting headaches every time I even had a nibble of a cracker or a piece of bread or any sugar to being able to eat whatever I want again. I do intend to go back to doing the different cleanses in the book, but I've been reading some fun stuff and then I'll get back to the serious business of health improvement.

下载地址:
http://rapidshare.com/files/14810120/Cure.For.All.Diseases.rar
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/a/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/1.jpg

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 16:29 , Processed in 0.116066 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.