搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 590|回复: 0

[【资源下载】] The Treatment of Disease in Tcm: Diseases of the Eyes, Ears, Nose and

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-30 19:59:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Treatment of Disease in Tcm: Diseases of the Eyes, Ears, Nose and

By Philippe Sionneau
    [li]Publisher:  Blue Poppy Pr [/li][li]Number Of Pages:  290 [/li][li]Publication Date:  1996-06 [/li][li]ISBN-10 / ASIN:  0936185732 [/li][li]ISBN-13 / EAN:  9780936185736 [/li][li]Binding:  Paperback [/li]

Book Description:
This is the second in a seven-volume series titled The Treatment of Disease in TCM by Philippe Sionneau and Lu Gang. In this volume, the authors discuss the disease causes and mechanisms, pattern discrimination, treatment principles, formulas and their modifications, and acupuncture and moxibustion for a wide variety of diseases of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat. Not only are many of these problems (such as itchy eyes, chalazion, otophyorrhea, and bleeding from the ears) not discussed in the current English language literature on TCM, but under each disease category, the authors give the most complete pattern discrimination available in English. Thus, this series of books is a rich mine of clinical information and effective treatments for a wide variety of diseases and their patterns.

下载地址:
http://rapidshare.com/files/73248895/The_Treatment_of_Disease_in_TCM__Vol._2.rar
pass: giga
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Brian%20Lee/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/1.jpg

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 18:29 , Processed in 0.117801 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.