找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 642|回复: 1

[[原创地带]] My Thanks to the Forum

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-28 00:11:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was rewarded in the forum today. You know what does this event mean to me? It really means a lot.
Several days ago, I had been a little bit dissapointed. Because I found that my forturn improved so slow. No matter how hard I worked, I just found that It goes slow. No one in forum want to be a no-body in this group. But if I was left long down in the lowest level, I will sure find my patiance leak.

Thanks for all the executives in the Forus, especailly those from Foreign Language Learning section. They cared and inspired me, and pushed me move forward. I actually own them a thank-you.

\"醉乡常客\" took the first to wake up my courage. He suggested me to apply for an executive position in the forum. Because in that way, I can make a better improvement by myself besides serving the forrum. I did but failed. But I am not dissapointed, although I am not young actually, but I am still young in this forum. I just need time to grow up. So I need help and guide of the old hand as Brother Drunk (醉乡常客).

Another one is \"白马西北驰\". He is another one who lent me a hand. I am always wondering why he nicknamed himself as \"白马西北驰\"? Perhaps he come from North-West China as me. If that, we shall be country fellow. I like that. He had encouraged me through PM and told how to be a good citizen in this forum. I really appreciated what he had done for me.

I also thank those who had marked me, and those that I had learned something from, such as \"swell\", \"涂于德\", they may not know me, but I know them and had learned a lot from them. I hope they will give me more help later.

I wish our new executive goodman2008 will lead us go along a road of smoothness.
I wish our forum a more prosperous development.
Because only in a developed forum of peace, can we learn more.
Thank you, everyone in the forum. You are the reason that the forum exist.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-28 00:36:50 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing.
goodman 2008 should be our new moderator
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 00:36 , Processed in 0.135458 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.