==============
修改建议
1,语法有没有重大错误
2,句子结构是否平衡
3,句子主次意义的合理分布
4,英语的常态结构与汉语的常态结构,尤其是状语、补语部分
5,用词有没有重复
==================
题1:Hong Kong boasts of a prosperous exhibition and convention industry; there is always more than one exhibition activity held in town simultaneously.

大意是说香港的会展业很发达,每天至少有两场展览同时举行,另外,用simultaneously太夸张了

参考答案
Hong Kong boasts a prosperous industry of exhibition and convention,always with more than one exhibition being held every day.

=============
题2:Last week I went to Chongqing and lived in a fiend's home.His name is called Tom.He speaks English with a strong Sichuan dialect. He had gone to the barber's shop to cut his hair when I arrived, since he thought that I cannot arrive in time.

意思比较清楚。原文除了语法错误外,行文也差不多完全模仿汉语的结构。live一般用于指长时间的行为,stay则为短期的行为;剃头一般是别人操刀的,用被动态吧,或者干脆用to the barber's简单些。这几句的重心估计在于这位朋友(和我)做了什么事,而不是说描述他的英文如何,所以,主次适当分开些吧
参考答案
Last week I went to Chongqing and stayed in the house of my friend Tom, who spoke English with a strong Sichuan accent. He had gone to the barber's to have his hair cut before I arrived, since he thought that I wouldn't reach there in time.

==============
题3:To boost the city's sustainable development, local authorities are encouraging the development of research and development capacity.

大意是说,为了促进城市的永续发展,当地政府鼓励科研和开发。原文的词汇重复太多了,可以用替代词,也可以用别的东西。一般而言,英文对词汇重复的容忍度较低,趋向于替代方式。另外,假如为了凸显目的,也就是强调,那么to do sth /in order to do sth可以放在句首的,否则一般放后些,这个与汉语不同的。至于长状语的位置,汉语的常态为置之句首,英文的常态则为句后或谓语后面。无论中文或英文的句子,违背常态的,通常具有突显或强调的含义
参考答案
The local authorities are encouraging any efforts for research and innovation to boost(或者promote) the sustainable development of the city.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 12:29 , Processed in 0.128208 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.