找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 535|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] Worry for the Commoners

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-21 12:43:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Today I read a piece of news in the Internet, which says that Premier Wen Jiabao declared that there is no inflation, and demand the people to keep calm.

In fact, there are inflations.

Not mention any big issues, just what I am encountering in my daily life give light to that. Because I do the cooking by myself, I went to market almost everyday. The prices of grains and vegetables are in my mind.

At the first half a last year, there was a price up of pork throughout China. It was said that the incident came from an infectious disease among pigs. Many died, where can we get pork? That seemed to be reasonable. Then the government got in. The government took many measures to compensate the people, including a salary rise to the civil servants. But how about those worked in private-owned enterprise and those unemployed? They were still floating in the flood caused by price rise.

We really hope that crisis will go by soon. But it doesn't. After a period of time. Pork price fell a little for a time, but it soon bounced again. So were the prices of almost everything else. We have more and more expensive purchase, but we have thiner and thiner wallet. Eggs price rises from RMB 3.8 Yuan to RMB 4.5 Yuan, bean curd price rises from RMB 0.5 Yuan a piece to RMB 0.7 Yuan a piece, pork goes much higher as to be RMB 12 Yuan, even more RMB 2 Yuan than the above said crisis. (All prices listed here refer to the true price change in Xiangtan City, Hunan Privince--The hometown of Chairman Mao)

In this way, we commoners have no house to live in, have no money to buy food. What will happen to us. God knows. We really need a steady and healthy development society. We don't want to see something bereif things of other by some mean methods. We need to be kind and live harmoniously.

I really worry for the commoners, including me and my family.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 14:32 , Processed in 0.192887 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.