找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 708|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] My Story (II)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-21 01:01:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Qi Ya just sit next to Wang Yue. I saw that she reached her white and tender little hand and nipped Wang Yue by the thigh. She pouted her mouth and frowned. The smile on face a moment ago disappered completely. Wang Yue was all drunk, and gave no response to her nip, which seemingly gentle but actually killing. Wang Yue leaned his head backward, and had another drink. Then he sit down. His eyesight became lost control. I could see blinking, excitement even madness in his eyes.
I watched every one around the table: Big Brother was taking a pair of chopsticks upsidedown; An Xiaoyao and Zhao Chumei fell in love with each other. Their hands twisted toghther and never separated; Shao Yang went to road side to make hisself sober. He was all wet because of the rain. No. 6 was all red. He was in binge drinking with Liu Wen...I watched, cool and clear-headed. I was not drunk. When I was in low mood, I will never get drunk no matter how much I drunk.

Why?

Because Chen Xiaonuo was not presented today.
Chen Xiaonuo was my girlfriend. We had been in love with each other for three years. And we had co-inhibited for two years, three months and ten days. Today was our last day in school. We were saying good-bye to each other by drinking, but she was not with me.

Last night, I broke with her on the playground. She cried and quarreled with me. Then she slaped me on the face and left there five traces of her fingers. Crying, she ran away. My face was still hot, there were still her finger prints on my face. I could see that from the way Qi Ya looking at me. Her face was really odd.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 14:25 , Processed in 0.138089 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.