找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 623|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] To be or not to be

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-20 00:40:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Today I am in bad mood, for my enthusiasm resulted in a disaster. But I just realy wanted to help. What a day.

I always like to operate on computers and know a lot about that. Although I was never had any systematic training in computer, but in the eyes of classmates, I was a good hand. I always think the same of myself. Anyone came to me for help had never been denied. I like the feeling of victory after struggling for long. In this course, I had many bewilders but also enjoyment. Half to my experience, half to luck, I had really done a lot for my friends. They just admired me. Even to me, this is a miracle.

But today, I really made a big mistake. I should never be so bold as to try something I had never tried before. At least, I should try in a empty computer, but not in a computer full of documents of learning. But I really tried, which resulted in the lose of all documents and ruined my friend.

In fact, he is one of my best friends. Although he is much younger than me. But we really like each other. I just wanted to make some covenience to him. You know that vista operating system is not so matured by now. Of course I mean that there are not so many matured application softwares for it. He just installed such a system in his computer.

You know that we always use the software ghost in Windows XP operating system to backup the system. Anything bad occured in computer, we can retrieve the operating system through ghost. But we found no backup tool for vista. Yesterday, when I was wondering through Internet, I came to an article declaring a version of One Key Ghost. The auther said in his article that version 11 actually works in vista system. I was so ancious to help and told my friend to use it. For we are always bother by the reinstalling application softwares and operating softwares. We are so eager for such a thing, so we are easily taken in.

We tried, and met disaster.

My friend's computer broke down and all documents in it lost. What's more, he lost his graduation thesis, which of course is also stored in his computer. For partition table is damaged, what can be left? Of course nothing.

I can see that my friend was very upset, although has acted to be natural.

I was so sorry. Although I didn't mean it. It was because of me anyway.

I was really sorry. I juts wish anything I can do to make up all these.

But what can I do? Friends?

Then if you are asked to help, do you want to become a hand. To be or not to be?

Mind my mistake, you may ruin something when help.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 16:19 , Processed in 0.117106 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.