找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 593|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] My Story (I)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-19 00:17:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My college years has long past, but It still lingered in me and refuse to leave. So I wrote it down ......

I will never forget the rain that day.
It was still fine before lunch. The cicadas were crying out of the branches and leaves of chinars and southern magnolias by the road side. They were enjoying the feast of sunshine in summer. Then the clouds came from nowhere, and there pressed down the cumulonimbus. Just in a moment, the Milky Way dyke (in Chinese fable, this is said to be a river) was broken. And rain poured down. It became dim just a few steps away. Temperature fell down, there was a sense of automn in that moment. The noisy beatings of rain drops upset us. We shouted as loud as we could at each other, but still could't catch what others saying. Of course, it was also because of our drunkness. The column of rain flowing down the blue eaves of No. 7 Restaurant is as thick as bottle neck. We had been sitting here in the canvas tent at the door of the restaurant for over two hours. And beers we drunk one bind after another. Wang Yue stood up about every five minutes to stick the tent and drain the accumulated water overhead. Or we must have been buried under the tent which might fall under the extreme force of rain water.
  About 15 binds of beer have been finished. Chen Chen bent over the table. And Wang Yue stood up again to stick the tent and drain the rain water over us. He was so careless as to splash water to several little girls at the next table. They turned whites of eye up to us but said nothing. Wang Yue grumbled, \" What a day. Why changed so quick as Qi Ya always do. Chang quick and unpredictable. Shit! Let's drink!\"

(to be continued)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 16:19 , Processed in 0.123184 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.