注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 536|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] knowledge is power?

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-16 14:23:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[p]

Becon says:“knowledge is power!” But what is knowledge? actual knowlede? you could tell me? Recently,I have been thinking these questions.
   In my opinion, knowledge is a must, it could not necessarily be transformed into power, which largely depends on you! If you consider knowlege as knowledge,I am sure that knowledge is not power for you. In actual fact,I have the possession of the consciousness of that you are the slavery of the knowlege! That is my views!!! Perhaps you could not agree with it!!! But at present, I have to tell you that whoerev considers knowledge as itself make you impassive,like that,you are not aware of the source of power of knowledge!!whether knowledge could transformed into power or not are dependent on your application of knowledge!!! It is necessary for you to apply what you learn into practice and then be in the form of your own opinion over the events,which is beneficial to stregethen independent thinking! Recember everyone is not quitely similar,you are always yourself! It is no good focusing on acquiring what is lying on the textbooks, and then follow what you obtain from the books! Truely speaking,most of knowledge is wrong,whether they are right actually or partly,even quitely wrong is in charge of you!!! It is necessary for you to calibrate them by way of making full use of your composit qualities!What I hold the opinion of here could not make you think learning or reading defunctory! I intend to be in agreement with the opinion of the connection between knowledge and your application! I think knowledge is analogous with what you eat,in the process, digestion is necessary!Therefore, knowledge is transformed into power by way of the similar mechanism!
  Finally you could not be blessed with the knowledge on the condition that you are only in usage of the input-output model to treat knowledge!!! Knowledge is not knowlege,knowlege is power not must!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 21:28 , Processed in 0.108787 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.