|
付款条件是外贸谈判时的重要一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,希望对您有用。
We insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证方式付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
Is the wording of \"confirmed\" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favor with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P.
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样.
Annabel 编辑. |
|