|
付款条件是外贸谈判时的重要一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,希望对您有用。
We regret we can't accept payment \"cash against document\".
很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。
We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。
We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。
We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。
We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。
We'll draw D/P against your purchase.
我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。
As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以鼓励购买。
We regret we can't accept \"Cash against Documents\" on arrival of goods at destination.
很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。
The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿作此例外。
We can't agree to draw at 30 days D/A.
我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。
So it's better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.
因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。
I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。
It would help us greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们大忙。
Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P.
您能否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式.
Annabel 编辑. |
|