找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 632|回复: 0

[【资源下载】] 燃烧脂肪圣经(英文)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-10-24 21:35:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Fat-Burning Bible : 28 Days of Foods, Supplements, and Workouts that Help You Lose Weight

By Mackie Shilstone

[li]Publisher:  Wiley[/li][li]Number Of Pages:  288[/li][li]Publication Date:  2004-12-03[/li][li]Sales Rank:  124022[/li][li]ISBN / ASIN:  0471655295[/li][li]EAN:  9780471655299[/li][li]Binding:  Hardcover[/li][li]Manufacturer:  Wiley[/li][li]Studio:  Wiley[/li]
Book Description:

The Clinically Proven Way to Burn Fat and Lose Weight!
\"One of the most comprehensive nutritional and exercise programs I've ever encountered. This groundbreaking work is sure to be a powerful tool in the hands of anyone wanting to lose excess body fat while increasing his or her knowledge about this complex subject. . . . Mackie isn't kidding when he calls his book a 'bible'—indeed, its scope and degree of detail are remarkable. . . . Through careful organization of the material, Mackie's explanations have the miraculous power to provide more detail and a simplified understanding at the same time. . . . Obesity is becoming the number one disease in North America. The powerful exercise, nutritional, and stress-reducing strategies in this book are one sure step towards a cure.\"
—From the Foreword by Kathy Smith
Mackie Shilstone is famous for helping world-class athletes and business titans look great, take their bodies to the next level, and achieve peak performance. Now he presents an all-new approach to burning fat for both women and men using his unique nutrition and exercise programs. The Fat-Burning Bible gives you the secrets and tools to increase your metabolism, target the parts of your body that carry excess fat—and see results in just four weeks. Inside you'll find:
    [li]Six levels of targeted meal plans and 74 recipes featuring low-fat, low-glycemic, high-flavor foods[/li][li]Mackie's all-new gender-specific cardio, circuit, and core training routines[/li][li]64 step-by-step photographs illustrating the customized exercises[/li][li]Must-know information on 6 highly effective fat-burning supplements[/li][li]Real-life success stories of Mackie's clients[/li]
This is the only weight-loss bible you will ever need to burn fat, slim down, and look great!
Praise for Maximum Energy for Life
\"Mackie's program . . . significantly prolonged my baseball career and enhanced the quality of my life. In fact, it helped me reach the Baseball Hall of Fame.\"
—Ozzie Smith, 2002 Hall of Fame inductee

下载地址:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13388313/RT.rar

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Li%20Baozhong.PEP-A2A294C98EB/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/xxx.jpg

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 14:21 , Processed in 0.115767 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.