搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 550|回复: 1

[【资源下载】] 护理心理学:Handbook of Primary Care Psychology, 2004

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-10-20 15:19:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Handbook of Primary Care Psychology, 2004

By Leonard J. Haas

[li]Publisher:  Oxford University Press[/li][li]Number Of Pages:  639[/li][li]Publication Date:  2004[/li][li]Sales Rank:  524428[/li][li]ISBN / ASIN:  0195149394[/li][li]EAN:  9780195149395[/li][li]Binding:  Hardcover[/li][li]Manufacturer:  Oxford University Press[/li][li]Studio:  Oxford University Press[/li]

Book Description:

This handbook is designed to provide authoritative information to the psychologist working in primary-care settings and to those seeking to learn about clinical issues in such settings. Scholarly and at the same time practical, this volume offers both the clinician and the researcher a wide-ranging look at the contexts in which psychological services become of paramount importance to the health of the patient. The handbook will cover the prevalent psychological conditions in the primary-care setting--depression, anxiety, somatization, eating disorders, and alcoholism; illnesses in which psychological disorders play a major role, such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, pain management, headache, asthma, low back pain, sleep disorders, among others; and issues of concern to psychologists treating children (ADHD, disciplinary problems, etc.), treating women (abuse, infertility, menopause, sexual dysfunction), treating men (workaholism, alcoholism, sexual dysfunction), and treating the older patient (death and dying, cognitive impairment, late life depression). Other important topics include psychological side effects of common medications, resistance to treatment, spiritual concerns in the treatment of patients, cultural differences in healing, suicide, AIDS, prevention of disease, and many others. Leonard Haas is a noted authority in the area of primary-care psychology and has recruited expert contributors for the 41 chapters and two appendices that make up this definitive handbook for a growing and important subspecialty in clinical psychology. The work may also be used in graduate courses in health psychology.

下载地址:
http://rapidshare.com/files/63739802/HPCPS.rar

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Brian%20Lee/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/111.jpg

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-20 22:34:43 | 显示全部楼层
serves as a motive to do what one ought to do as frequently as it serves the wish to avoid blizzards. 鈥淚 am doing what I should be doing鈥?is often the silent voice behind a louder declaration, 鈥淚 am doing what I enjoy.鈥?/div> 全篇有大量显示异常的地方,如上!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 18:32 , Processed in 0.127092 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.