DIRECTOR(S): Eric Bergeron, Victoria Jenson

WRITER(S): Mark Swift, Michael J Wilson, Damian Shannon

GENRE: Action

STUDIO: DreamWorks SKG

导演: 艾里克 ·伯格隆、 维多利娅 ·杰森

编剧: 马克 ·斯威福特、迈克尔·威尔森、达米安·杉侬

类型: 动画

发行: 梦工厂

编者语: 《鲨鱼故事》虽然是一部动画片,却带有强烈的黑色喜剧味道。海底生物之间的弱肉强食完全是人类现实社会的翻版,而不甘于平凡的奥斯卡也是大多数人的缩影。反过来想,这就是个平凡的世界,天才毕竟是少数。就像小鱼安琪所说的:“珍珠就是源于一粒微小的沙。” 平凡也可以铸就伟大,伟大也可以根植于平凡小事。只要我们安于平凡,但不流于平庸;平凡中依然能够铸就人生的辉煌。

This mafia movie, set in the world of saltwater fish, is the story of what happens when the son of the shark boss (De Niro) is killed by a dropped anchor, and a dreamer named Oscar (Smith) is found at the scene of the crime. Hoping to get a footing in the society, the fast-talking little fish poses as the killer known as the \"sharkslayer\", but soon learns it's a dangerous game in a world where the big fish generally eat the little fish...

这是部讲述海底鱼世界的黑帮电影。鲨鱼老大( 罗伯特 ·德尼罗 )的儿子被一个抛下的船锚砸死了,空想家奥斯卡( 威尔 ·史密斯 )恰好在现场。为了能在社会上博得一席之地,这条快嘴小鱼假称自己就是凶手,大家称他为“鲨鱼杀手”。然而在这个大鱼吃小鱼的世界,这可是个危险的游戏……

Segments of Shark Tale

暗礁区生活着一群居民,他们安居乐业,但却饱受鲨鱼黑帮的侵扰。鲨鱼帮老大唐 ·里诺年事已高,他想传位给两个儿子。大儿子法兰奇嗜杀成性,深得他的真传,但二儿子兰尼则是位心慈手软,从不杀生的素食者。

Don Lino: (对着宠物食人鱼自言自语) How are my little babies this morning? You missed me? You're doing good?(里诺放下一块肉,凶猛的食人鱼扑上一阵狂咬,顿时无影。)You see, Sykes. It's a fish eat fish world. You eat the take, or you get taken.

Sykes: True words have never been spoken. Is that it? That all? We're done?(赛克斯是一只吹气鱼,他开了一家鲸鱼清洗场,也在暗礁区帮里诺收保护费。对这位财神爷他又爱又怕,巴不得谈话早点结束。)

Don Lino: Now you and me, we've worked together a long, long, long time.

Sykes: Please, Don Lino, it's hardly been like worked!

Don Lino: Let me finish. And you know…

Sykes: And I love that about you!

Don Lino: Let me finish! That I'd lived my life for my sons, raising them and protecting them.

Sykes: You're the best! He's the best, right? Ha? Am I right, or am I wrong? Am I right?

Don Lino: Sykes, it's all been to pre…

Sykes: Right? Sorry.

Don Lino: To prepare for the day they run the reef . Well, today is that day. All right, to make long story short, from now on, you work for Franki and Lenny, capish?

Sykes: Lenny? Franki, I understand, but Lenny? You can't be serious.

Don Lino: That's serious. It takes not only muscle to run things, now Lenny, he's got the brains, that's something special.

Sykes: Oh yeah, he's special all right.

Don Lino: What's that supposed to mean?

Sykes: Nothing, nothing. I'm just saying.

Don Lino: Hey, I bring you in here, look you in the eye, tell you what's what and what?

Sykes: What?

Don Lino: What what?

Sykes: What what nothing! You said what first!

Don Lino: I did say what first, I asked you what.

Sykes: No, you said it that what, and I said what?

Don Lino: No, I said what what! Like what what!

Sykes: You said what first.

Don Lino: Now you make a fun of me?!

Sykes: No, no, no, no, you misunderstood, you misunderstood.

Franki: Sorry, we're late, pop. Lenny had an accident. He was born!

Lenny: He, he, he. You're comic genius!

Sykes: Look, all I'm saying is that kid aren't exactly no killer!

Don Lino: My Lenny is a killer, you hear me? A cold blooded killer! Look at him!(两人望过去,兰尼坐在转椅上东摇西晃,没有丝毫老大的架子。)

Sykes: Yeah.

Don Lino: (兰尼让里诺很没面子,里诺迁怒于赛克斯。) That's it. That's it. You are out!

Sykes: What?(出于吹气鱼的特性,赛克斯受惊后一下胀成了一个球。)What do you mean I'm out?

Don Lino: (里诺把气鼓鼓的赛克斯一指弹到了墙上。) You're fired! And on top of that, you're gonna have to start paying me!

Sykes: For what?

Don Lino: So not have us to that little whale wash of yours!

赛克斯为付里诺的保护费翻起了旧帐,奥斯卡不幸是欠钱最多的债户。奥斯卡要在一天之内还清债款,他为此发了愁,跑到好朋友安琪那儿诉起了苦。

Angie: Five thousand clams ? You borrowed five thousand clams from Mr. Sykes? Oscar, why do you get yourself into this situation?

Oscar: I don't know, Angie, it's just hard, all right? Because I'm a little fish in a big pot. A really big pot. The ocean. I'm nobody. I want some of that!(奥斯卡指着远处达官贵人居住的高楼,却被安琪误认为住在楼上的桑切斯太太。)

Angie: Mrs. Sanches?

Oscar: What? Uh, no. that. The top of the reef. Where the somebodies live. I wanna be rich and famous like them! But I'm stuck down here.

Angie: Well, what's wrong with down here?

Oscar: I'll tell you what's wrong with down here. Remember my dad? He worked at the washes the whole life.(奥斯卡回忆幼年往事。)He was the number one tongue scrubber .(鲸鱼清洗场中专门洗刷鲸鱼舌头的人。)Every year for twenty-five years. To me, working at the wash was the coolest job in the ocean. But then I've learned something I would never forget.(小奥斯卡在课堂上骄傲地谈起自己的父亲,不料引起了同事的耻笑。)(Haha! Oscar dad's the tongue scrubber! Tongue scrubber! Tongue scrubber!) My dad was the greatest. But nobody loves a nobody. I wanna be somebody!

Angie: Oscar, you don't have to live at the top of the reef to be a somebody.

Oscar: What's the difference, if I don't pay Mr. Sykes' beg by tomorrow. I'm dead anyway.

Angie: (安琪想了想,下定了决心。) Wait here. (她转身进屋拿出一个精致的小盒子。)

Oscar: What's this? A pink pearl?

Angie: Hm.

Oscar: Where did you get that?

Angie: My grandmother gave it to me. She said it started from a tiny grand of sand, but then after a while, it grew in something beautiful. Dreams can begin small too.

Oscar: No, no, I couldn't.

Angie: Take it! It'll get you the money you need for Mr. Sykes.

奥斯卡将还给赛克斯的钱用来赌马而输个精光。赛克斯大怒,命令手下处置奥斯卡。打手将奥斯卡抛于荒野,不巧遇上了法兰奇与兰尼。弗兰克正欲袭击五花大绑的奥斯卡,不料被海面渔船抛下的铁锚砸到。在确认弗兰克死翘翘后,奥斯卡决定好好利用这个歪打正着的好机会,于是他振臂高呼自己就是打败了庞然大物的“鲨鱼杀手”。奥斯卡从此一举成名,成了暗礁区的英雄。赛克斯把握商机,不计前嫌做起了奥斯卡的经纪人。

Sykes: Okay, get out of here, barracuda , any further questions will be filled by me!

Katie Current: And you are?(正在采访奥斯卡的卡蒂被这位忽然冒出的人物弄得一头雾水。)

Sykes: I'm his manager, Sykes, with a “Y”.

Oscar: Could you excuse for a moment, please? My manager?

Sykes: Kid, you're a superstar! We're gonna make a fortune! Just let me handle it.

Oscar: What about the five gees?

Sykes: Forget the five gees. From now on we're partners!

Oscar: So what exactly are we talking about here?

Sykes: I'm thinking about 90/10 split.

Oscar: Well, that's actually pretty generous.

Sykes: You're the 10, I take my 90 off the top.

Oscar: I don't think so!

Sykes: Talk to me.

Oscar: You get 15!

Sykes: 70.

Oscar: 20!

Sykes: 75.

Oscar: (两人为分成讨价还价,狡猾的赛克斯得寸进尺。) Dude! You're going the wrong way!

Sykes/ Oscar : 50/50!

Sykes: You're happy?

Oscar: No, you're happy?

Sykes: No!

Sykes/ Oscar : Deal!

Oscar: Oh, my manager and I are now prepared to take your questions.

Katie Current: Oscar, are you going to continue working here at the wash?

Oscar: Please, I barely work here now!

Sykes: Keep in up, kid. You're slaying them!

Katie Current: No. He's slaying sharks!

Sykes: Hey, that's good, that's good. I like that! Oscar, the “Sharkslayer”!

Everybody: Wow! A Sharkslayer!

Katie Current: You heard it here first, from now on, any shark tries to bother this reef, it's his funeral.

奥斯卡如愿以偿地住在暗礁大厦顶楼,拥有了梦想中的一切。里诺岂能饶了杀害儿子的凶手?他派人绑架了安琪,要与奥斯卡做个了断。奥斯卡把里诺引到鲸鱼清洗场,开动机器夹住了里诺与兰尼,让他们动弹不得。鱼儿们欢庆胜利。经过了艰险,奥斯卡认识到名利的虚幻,真正关心他的只有安琪。他不能再欺骗大家,于是他说出了真相。

Oscar: Stop! I'M NOT A REAL SHARKSLAYER!!!(大家惊呆了,一时没反应过来。)I lied.

Don Lino: What?

Oscar: Okay, it was an anchor that killed Franki. I didn't have anything to do with it and neither did Lenny.

Don Lino: If that was true, why did you run away?(里诺对兰尼出逃感到迷惑不解。)

Lenny: I think you always wanted me to be like Fanki. I'll never be the shark you want me to be.

Oscar: What is your problem? So, your son likes calp. So his best friends are fishes. So he likes to dress like a dolphin, so what?! Everybody loves him just the way he is. Why can't you? Don't make the same mistake that I did. I didn't know what I have, till I lost it.(奥斯卡为了出人头地渐渐迷失了自己,伤害了深爱着他并一直给予他支持的安琪。安琪心灰意冷地离开了。)

Don Lino: Will you get me out of this? So I can hug my kid, and tell him I'm sorry.

Lenny: Pop!(奥斯卡拉开开关,把兰尼和里诺放了出来。)

Don Lino: Give me a hug. I love you, son. No matter what you eat, or how you dress.

Angie: Oscar.(安琪听了奥斯卡说的话,原谅了他。)

Oscar: Angie? Angie… I wish I knew now what I knew then. I mean… I wish you knew what I knew. I mean… before this.(一向口齿伶俐的奥斯卡变得手足无措起来。)What I'm saying, I just… I didn't mean the top of the reef. Everything I wanted was right there in front of me. The whole time.

Angie: What about being a somebody?

Oscar: I'm nobody without you.

鲨鱼帮与暗礁区的恩怨一笔勾销。奥斯卡入股赛克斯的鲸鱼清洗场,当起了老板。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 02:04 , Processed in 0.136480 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.