Publication Date: 2004-02
Sales Rank: 263328
ISBN / ASIN: 1583225269
EAN: 9781583225264
Binding: Hardcover
Manufacturer: Seven Stories Press
Studio: Seven Stories Press
Average Rating: 5

A chronicle of the abuse of power and of the manufacture of state-sponsored medical propaganda, The Fluoride Deception reveals how military and industry scientists and public health officials buried information about fluoride's potential for human harm, while promoting its use in dentistry.

The Fluoride Deception reveals that fluoride pollution was the greatest legal threat facing the wartime Manhattan Project. And the book documents how a secretive group of powerful industries, who all faced extensive litigation for flouride pollution, collaborated with the Institute of Dental Research to launder flouride's image. We'll meet the dissident scientists who warned us about fluoride from the beginning. We'll sit with the famous doctor who'd alerted America in the 1950's to the dangers of cigarette smoking, who reported that fluoride was a systemic poison, with tens of thousands of citizens uniquely sensitive to even tiny doses. We'll walk the cobbled streets of Donora, Pennsylvania, in the shrouded aftermath of the nation's most notorious air pollution disaster in 1948, and meet the scientist who blamed -fluoride for the deaths.

Today, that scientist joins a growing number of health experts who call fluoride a venomous and hydra-headed poison. They suspect its involvement in a host of modern illnesses, including arthritis, bone cancer, and emphysema, and a spectrum of central nervous system disorders such as Alzheimer's disease and the epidemic of attention deficit disorder sweeping America's children.

Christopher Bryson is an award-winning Columbia Journalism School-trained investigative reporter and television producer. After reporting on Guatemalan Army human rights abuses from Central America in the late 1980s for the BBC World Service, National Public Radio, and The Atlanta Constitution, he won a George Polk Award for work at Public Television's The Kwitny Report. In 1998, he was part of a team that won a National Headliner award at ABC News Productions for a History Channel documentary on the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.

Review:

Thank you Bryson!

A well written and increadibly referenced source for those who do not wish to succumb to the Bernay-style-propaganda that tells you Fluoride is good for your teeth and does not inhibit neuronal migration and development during fetal and early infancy. \"Remember - you kids need fluoride for developing teeth\" - Apparently your kids also need fluoride to accumulate in their pineal gland so that there melatonin poroduction centers can be poisoned, the can mature more quickly, and become docile, unintelligent, diabetic, obese \"good\" Americans, willing to fall in line and become a spoke in the organic wheel of a Hegelian society. Apparently all Americans need the direct neurotoxic effects that Fluoride can afford, and the direct renal toxicity that only increases when your kidneys fail. Apparently Americans need to poison spermatogenesis, out population is growing too fast anyhow. ASK any nephrologist Why has the age corrected incidence of renal failure increased dramatically over the past 35 years?; ask any reproductive endocrinologist Why have male viable sperm counts and motility decreased approx 50% over the past 35 years?; ask a psychiatrist - over the past 35 years, WHY has the incidence of autism spectrum disorders and ADHD now reached epidemic levels? Ask all these questions and you will hear the response that \"We don't know why?\" Apparently they have been sheilded of the pesky scientific papers pointing to fluoride.
Ignore the science.
War is Peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Go back to sleep...

Review:

The Truth About Fluoride

Thank you, Chris Bryson, for this wonderful book. This is one of the most shocking, eye-opening books I have ever read. I was completely in the dark about this subject. How could we all have been fooled all these years? It's all been a complete and total lie. Fluoride rinses in school, fluoride toothpaste, fluoride in the drinking water...This is insanity. I sincerely hope that more and more people find out about this. I am trying to tell others as much as possible.

The book is extremely well documented. The footnotes are intensely detailed. The style and flow of the book makes for interesting reading. I still cannot believe this. This is one of the biggest scandals in history, but almost no one knows about it. When will we all wake up?

Review:

How fast can I say \"I've changed my mind\"?

The Fluoride Deception is an important book for our society and strongly recommend it be read by anyone interested in human health. Like most people I was moderately positive toward the use of fluoride in our water, toothpaste, etc. Recently my small Texas city has been faced with a decision to install water fluoridation equipment. I am a councilman and a retired scientist, although not in a medical field. I began researching the literature, both pro and anti fluoride. I was appalled by the low quality of information from the pro-fluoride side with their tactics of character assassination and deception. A thinking person would ask \"If fluoride is so good for you why do they have to resort to such tactics?\"
I found this book in the public library but I have now purchased a copy for future reference. I want to express my appreciation to Mr. Christopher Bryson for writing such a clear and compelling book that all can read and enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/6286 ... __2004____Bonus.zip
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 20:28 , Processed in 0.105866 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.