Publication Date: 2004-10-19
Sales Rank: 7168
ISBN / ASIN: 0443066124
EAN: 9780443066122
Binding: Paperback
Manufacturer: Churchill Livingstone
Studio: Churchill Livingstone
Average Rating: 4.5

This completely new addition to the Gray's Anatomy family is specifically tailored to meet the needs of today's anatomy students. A team of authors with a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience have carefully crafted the book to efficiently cover the information taught in contemporary anatomy courses. A user-friendly format, a regional organization, and outstanding artwork make mastering anatomy remarkably easy. Unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies demonstrate practical applications of anatomical concepts. STUDENT CONSULT offers convenient and versatile online access to the book's content plus interactive exercises and more. And, an international advisory board, comprised of more than 100 anatomy instructors, ensures that the material is accurate, up to date, and easy to use.

The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.

Review:

could be better, could be worse

As a medical student I often find myself spending more time with this book than I do anything else in my life. With that said, the book does an adequate job of making difficult parts of the body seem approachable and understandable. There is a lot of over-lap between different sections which can be a benefit and a problem, It is beneficial because you go over the material again, which helps reinforce the concepts. It sucks, because you have to waste time reading the same material two and maybe even three times. Overall, this is a decent book that present the concepts well and to the point, and for the most part this is a great book. Even though I have a few quarks about this book, I would recommend this to others.

Review:

Great text to go with photos.

This book is very helpful when preparing to go in for my lab. It goes step by step through the regions with blood supply, innervation, bones, etc. all in full text, yet it is concise for those short on time. I use this book to prepare for and complete labs and the Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy when I am dissecting.

Review:

Gray's anatomy?

I cannot fathom why this text is called \"GRAY'S ANATOMY for Students,\" as it bears no relation to the original text. As I prepare for my 1st gross anatomy exam, I can't imagine how the little information in this text will give me anywhere near a deep enough understanding of the material. And the illustrations! What happened to the beautiful, original Gray's illustrations? This book is little more than a glorified Atlas of Anatomy, and I find Grant's Atlas a much more useful resource.

Review:

Anatomy texts just don't come any better than this one.

At UCSD we take Human anatomy in the fall of our second year of medical school. Typically our faculty recommend a different text and I bought that book and used it for our first section, thorax. I wasn't impressed and so I started shopping around for a more student friendly resource. The Gray's Anatomy for Medical Students was just what I was looking for.

The front cover pulls you in as it sits there on the dining room table; it is just easier to start reading a book that looks like it has good pictures. When you open it up, you aren't disappointed. From the beautiful large illustrations to high quality radiographs, I was consistently satisfied with the attention that had been put into integrating structure with clinical relavance. I loved the color coded sections and the good sized, easy to read print. It is amazing to me how often publishers forget that med students read all the time and our eyes get tired. It is refreshing to pick up a course text and not have to squint to read it. Many of my classmates who had stuck with the faculty recommended text were envious of my beautiful, easy to read Gray's for Med Students.

On top of these obvious benefits, the text organizes the material in way that facilitates learning. Each section begins with a conceptual over view, the \"Big Picture, and then gradually pares down the material by regional anatomy. The surface anatomy part of each section is extremely useful when trying to integrate your anatomy with physical exams and living bodies. Additionally, each section concludes with clinical cases that reinforce and highlight concepts that are essential for real world medicine and surgery.

The online Student Consult access was just icing on the cake. It was great to be able to search my text book from any computer regardless of if I had my text with me. I also liked being able to print images from the text for writing study notes.

Overall, I was extremely happy with this text for my medical school anatomy course. I've already been using it to review anatomy for the USMLE Step 1 and I'm looking forward to cracking it open again for a refresher on my surgery rotation this next year. I highly recommend this book!

http://rapidshare.com/files/61161363/GANAS.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/61177474/GANAS.part2.rar
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-11 06:05:57 | 显示全部楼层
你最好下载后,以附件的方式上传。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 06:30 , Processed in 0.107727 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.