Publication Date: 2006-08-16
Sales Rank: 24730
ISBN / ASIN: 0071463011
EAN: 9780071463010
Binding: Paperback
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Medical
Studio: McGraw-Hill Medical
Average Rating: 5

Audience: US and Canadian Medical students preparing for the clerkship exams and the USMLE Step 2
Second Edition features 15 totally updated chapters
A proven learning system to improve shelf exam scores
Written by leading educators in obstetrics and gynecology

Review:

OB/GYN resident review.

This is an excellent high-yield review book for medical students on their ob/gyn rotation. It's also very beneficial to the ob/gyn resident, especially if you are at a residency program that expects you to teach or conduct lectures.

Review:

Great resource

I used this for the shelf, and I highly recommend it. I wish I had started using this series sooner.

Review:

Another incredible book in the series

If you're reasonably bright, pay attention on the floor and read this book carefully, you will rock the shelf. Over half of the exam is straight out of this book, and the material is presented in such a way that it's retained. On top of that, it's a book that I actually don't hate to read (ie. blueprints). My only gripe is that it doesn't cover IUGR much at all, a topic that the shelf hit several times. This book is far and away the best way to get a quick and painless introduction to the subject.

Review:

best prep for ob/gyn shelf

If I could do it again, I would have only used this book. I tried using First Aid for OB/GYN then this book and I just felt like this book explained everything better, was more clinically relevant, and easier to remember. It's all you need to pass the shelf exam.

Review:

Excellent

This book is the bomb. You should definitely go through this book at least twice before the shelf. If you supplement it with a question book like Blueprints QandA, you'll do just fine. Dont use pre-test or A&L (worthless for the shelf). Case file represented AT LEAST 70% of what was on the shelf. The book also helps you retain info better than reading any other plain text book. I will definitely use case files for other rotations as well.

http://mihd.net/jsmbg7

http://rapidshare.com/files/5182 ... d_ed_0071463011.rar
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 21:17 , Processed in 0.133557 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.