找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1151|回复: 2

[[原创地带]] It’s our duty to strictly obey the social ethics, isn’t it?

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-29 20:05:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
      Just now, I went to Darunfa Supermarket, in which I saw some incidents against moral principles. At the baker’s, all people including me were choosing French loaves, baked rolls, batched bread and so on, when a well-dressed mid-aged lady accidentally dropped two moon cakes on the dirty ground. Accidentally, of course! Now it’s at the end of August, moon cakes are in season. There was so many a customer who couldn’t wait to buy some moon cakes to welcome the coming golden autumn! Dropping one item or two of bread was natural and not to blame. However, what the lady who seemed well-educated did next made me dumbfounded.
         The woman turned back to her son:
          -----How the bread rolled down? I loosened the tray salver? Why me?
          -----So many people!
         The lady’s son replied to his mother with a smile and turned to look for something else.
         Shaking her head, the educated lady unexpectedly put the two dirty items of bread back on the shelf, the other clean ones remained!
         -----Why did you put back the dirty ones?
         -----Who do you think the supermarket will have to sell the dirty bread to?
          I kept asking the lady angrily the easy questions, but, only in mind.
          Selfish, me!
          Will she take my criticism seriously? Will I be made fun of by her and her big and strong son?
         Not having returned to myself, I happened to see another immoral thing at the clothes district in Darunfa Supermarket once again!
         So hot this afternoon, people, sweating heavily all the time, were choosing all kinds of T-shirts. Getting dressed and undressed, those gentlemen and young gentlemen never went to the fitting room! Not to mention uglily undressing in public, how it happened that those people drenched with perspiration didn’t pay attention to the smelly sweat of the whole body!
         What if those underclothes made disgustingly wet were not bought after tried over and over again!!
         It’s not necessary for me to say how to deal with such obvious problems about social morals? Most ladies and gentlemen are better-read and more highly educated than I, who know the reply clearly and thoroughly!
I, as well as people around, could only always try appealing to his or her better nature:
         Always keep in mind reminding yourself what is a good or fair thing to do, especially in public!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-30 11:30:27 | 显示全部楼层
引用第0楼hn0733zxc于2007-08-29 07:59发表的 发贴回贴注意事项 :

2、某些会员回贴时进行人身攻击或言语不雅,不注意文明礼貌,与知识分子的身份格格不入。请各位注意文明礼貌。

It seems that the problem of "Social ethics" exists everywhere, even in our forum, which needs our special attention!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-1 09:15:43 | 显示全部楼层
前两天我和一个美国佬在网上聊天,他认为美国是一个物欲横流的,肤浅的国家,我倒觉得,在经济全球化的影响一,肤浅的好像不只美国.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 16:25 , Processed in 0.105094 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.