找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 2410|回复: 36

系列活动十五:Chinese valentine's day

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-15 13:55:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
8月19日就是七夕,中国情人节,相传牛郎和织女每年在这个时候就会相会一次,这时候满天的喜鹊就会一只一只的飞去搭成鹊桥,让苦命的牛郎和织女以及他们的小孩相见一次。

你会如何度过你的情人节呢?或者说你和你的lover有什么计划和打算吗?那就写出来吧。与我们分享你的甜蜜生活。

每位参与者的翻译内容加密200威望,截止时间:8月19日

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-15 16:06:34 | 显示全部楼层
第1个参加,坐一回沙发!

游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 200 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-15 17:36:38 | 显示全部楼层
板凳,我也第一次
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-15 18:04:21 | 显示全部楼层
The Story of the Chinese Valentine's Day
The Love Story

Chinese Valentine's Day is on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month in the Chinese calendar. A love story for this day is about the 7th daughter of Emperor of Heaven and an orphaned cowherd. The Emperor separated them. The 7th daughter was forced to move to the star Vega and the cowherd moved to the star Altair. They are allowed to meet only once a year on the day of 7th day of 7th lunar month.

The story began from the good-looking poor orphaned boy living with his elder brother and sister-in-law. After his parents past away, his brother inherited the house and the land. The boy owned an old ox. He needed to work on the farm's field with the ox everyday. So he was called a cowherd. His daily life was just like in a Cinderella story.

The 7th daughter of Emperor is good at handcrafting, especially weaving clothing. So she was called a Weaving Maid. The Emperor likes her skill to weave clouds and rainbows to beautify the world.
The ox was actually an immortal from the Heaven. He made mistakes in the Heaven and was punished as an ox in the Earth. One day, the ox suddenly said to the cowherd, "You are a nice person. If you want to get married, go to the brook and your wish will be come true." The cowherd went to the brook and saw all 7 pretty daughters of Emperor came down from Heaven and took a bath in there. Fascinated by the youngest and also the most beautiful one, he took away her fairy clothes secretly. The other six fairies went away after bath. The youngest couldn't fly back without her fairy clothes. Then the cowherd appeared and told her that he would not return her clothes unless she promised to be his wife. After a little hesitation and with a mixture of shyness and eagerness, she agreed to the request from this handsome man. So they married and had two children two years later.

One day, the old ox was dying and told the cowherd that he should keep his hide for emergency purpose.

The Emperor found the sky's not that beautiful as before without the 7th daughter weaving clouds and rainbows. He wanted his daughter's grandmother to find the missing daughter and to bring her back. . While the 7th princess was flying to the Heaven with her grandmother, the cowboy wore the ox hide, took his children in two bamboo baskets with his wife's old fairy clothes and chased after his wife in the sky. The grandmother made a milky way in the sky with her hairpin, which kept them separated. The 7th princess was moved to the star Vega (The swooping - Eagle) in the Lyra (Harp) constellation. And the cowherd with his two children stayed in the star Altair (Flying one) in the Aquila (Eagle) constellation. The star of Vega is also known as the Weaving Maid Star and the star of Altair is as the Cowherd Star in China.
Magpies were moved by their true love and many of them gathered and formed a bridge for the couple to meet in the evening of the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, which is the day the Emperor allowed them to meet once a year.

They said that it's hard to find a magpie on Chinese Valentine's Day in China, because all magpies fly to make the bridge for the Weaving Maid and Cowherd. The one thing to prove that is the feathers on the head of the magpies are much lesser after the Chinese Valentine's Day. If the night Chinese Valentine's Day rains, the rain are the tears of the Weaving Maid and Cowherd.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-16 09:28:53 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=200]
A Valentine's Day without Lover

As a song singed that a valentine's day without lover is to be somewhat lonely. I am 21ys old, but have not gotten a girlfriend yet. So when this day comes, I always crack a joke with my friends that why I do not have the luck to be Niu Lang. At least he has the chance to meet his lover one time a year, but I don’t even know where my lover is. One of my friends (female) consoled me that she also did not know where her Mr. Right is, and she made me believe that this was all about “magnetic field”. Maybe our “magnetic field” is a little special, and it does really take sometime to attract the other part. I hope what she said is right, so this is just a matter of time. Naturally, I do not need to bother myself to lament lonely. And I believe that although this year is still a Valentine's day without lover, it would probably be the last year.
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-16 10:47:45 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-16 14:24:35 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-16 16:20:28 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-16 18:24:25 | 显示全部楼层
8月19日就是七夕,中国情人节,相传牛郎和织女每年在这个时候就会相会一次,这时候满天的喜鹊就会一只一只的飞去搭成鹊桥,让苦命的牛郎和织女以及他们的小孩相见一次。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-16 22:31:52 | 显示全部楼层
下面文章皆为自己原创,表达自己的一些想法,谢谢

19st Aug is one of Chinese traditional festivals. The day is the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, so it is called as "the Double Seventh Festival". It is said, long long ago, there was an young man named Niu Lang (Cowboy) who was an orphan and very poor. All his fortune was an old cow. One day, the old cow could speak and told Niu Lang to went to the riverside and hid one piece of clothes.
The next day, Niu Lang went to the riverside and found some young ladies were swimming there. He dare not watch them but took the red clothes away then hid behind a tree. These ladies were God's daughters. That day, they had a trip in the world. After they enjoyed time, one of them, named Zhi NV (weaver lady) found her clothes were missing. Because it is the time to back the Welkin. Her sisters flied back one by one, and finanly only Zhi Nv left.
At that time, Niu Lang came out and told Zhi NV that he would never return her clothes unless she marry him. In fact, Zhi Nv loved this fellow almost at the first sight, so she agreed and came back with Niu Lang to the village. Then they married and had one son and one daughter. They lived a very happy life.
However, God knew that and was so angry to this marriage. God orded fighters to caught Zhi NV back. Without his wife, Niu Lang lost his happy while the children cried day by day. The cow, which told Niu Lang to go to the riverside before, spoke again. It told Niu Lang could fly to the Welkin by clothing its skin and brought Zhi Nv back. The the cow died. After burying the cow, Niu Lang took the skin clothes and fly to the Welkin. He flies so far that could almost touch Zhi Nv again. But, at that time, Wang Mu, the wife of the God, drew a line between two people by her hairpin, and the line became wider and wider and finanly was a wide-river. Niu Lang could not fly over the river. But he did not give up. He began dip water out from the river. Day by day, month by monty, then year by year, finanly, Wang Mu was inspired by their love, and allowed this couple can meet once a year in the 7th day of the the 7th lunar month. In that evening, all magpies would automaticlly gather on the river to form a bridge which can bring Niu Lang across the river to meet with his lover.
This story was spread generation by generation. Today, on the Double Seventh Festival, at the time bless Niu Lang and Zhi Nv, young people often deliver their love each other. So it was called the Chinese Valentine's Day.
This year's Chinese Valentine's Day is 19th Aug, which is sunday. In that day, my wife and me decide to go the seaside, hear ocean wave, bill and coo. Tell the other how one loves him/her, and ask for forgivenesses for the mistakes before. Finanly, we threw a bottle which carried our love inside into the sea. In fact, we do that each the Chinese traditional festivals and this year is the third year.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-17 11:56:46 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-17 12:48:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-17 17:17:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-17 19:18:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-17 19:47:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-17 22:35:05 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-17 22:44:43 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-17 22:55:24 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-17 23:12:50 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-18 00:59:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 20:24 , Processed in 0.166482 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.