找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 557|回复: 0

[【资源下载】] Derm notes: Dermatology Clinical Pocket Guide (Davis's Notes)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-13 06:51:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
By Benjamin, M.D. Barankin, Anatoli Freiman,

Publisher:  F. A. Davis Company
Number Of Pages:  215
Publication Date:  2006-05
Sales Rank:  41199
ISBN / ASIN:  0803614950
EAN:  9780803614956
Binding:  Spiral-bound
Manufacturer:  F. A. Davis Company
Studio:  F. A. Davis Company
Average Rating:  5

Review:

Pretty good, but

This is a small pocket guide with excellent text information. The only reservation I have is about the pictures. The quality of the images is a little low.

Review:

Very helpful, easy to use!!

Derm notes is a concise reference that quickly defines each condition, gives etiology and prevalence within patient populations, and presents treatment options. It also contains images that are excellent for recognizing conditions as they present in the clinic.

I am currently on my Pediatrics rotation and have referred to Derm Notes frequently to confirm diagnoses and consult treament plans. It can't replace a large derm atlas, but that isn't its function. This book does what it's designed to do, provide a fast and accurate clinical reference for students and providers.

This book can take a lot of abuse. The plastic pages are tear-proof and can be written on and wiped off. Mine has seen heavy use without a mark or rip to show for it. This book is money well-spent.

Review:

The Essential Dermatology Companion

Drs. Barankin and Freiman's book is an invaluable educational tool for trainees and general physicians to have when confronted with patients who have skin disorders. It provides the basics and also information on 99% of the cutaneous disorders one will encounter in the clinic and on the wards. They competently review a host of disorders and treatment options, letting the reader know what is most likely and how to approach it. No trainee should be without this book. The authors are at the forefront of dermatologic education and one anticipates more useful tomes from them in future.

passnly4lekar

http://mihd.net/dub4h8
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 09:25 , Processed in 0.109298 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.