Publication Date:  2005-11-25
Sales Rank:  93982
ISBN / ASIN:  1931882487
EAN:  9781931882484
Binding:  Paperback
Manufacturer:  Adventures Unlimited Press
Studio:  Adventures Unlimited Press
Average Rating:  5

Viktor Schauberger, 1885-1958, was a radical pioneer of the study of the subtle energies in nature and the importance of living water in all natural processes. From unusually detailed observations of the natural world, he pioneered a completely new understanding of how nature works. He foresaw, and tried to warn against global waste and costly ecologial destruction of our age. Here are his insights in contemporary, accessible language.

His amazing discoveries--which address sick water, ailing forests, climate change and, above all, renewable energy--have dramatic implications for how we need to work with nature and its resources. Protesting the harmful effects of modern technology, Schauberger applied his theories to create prototypes for pollution-free energy machines.

Review:

INCREDIBLE BRILLIANT MOST IMPORTANT BOOK

Mr. Bartholomew, this is one of the greatest books I have ever read. I would say that it is the greatest if it wasn't for all the trinkets of truth that I have picked up reading countless other fat books and articles that have only touched what you fully expressed in the first 25 pages. It even looks lovely. I have not finished it yet, it just came in the post an hour or so ago this morning and I am up to page 25.

I have flicked through all the numerous, delightful illustrations, which on their own are the eye in the needle through which an infinite thread of knowledge, purpose, love and spirituality can come through. Never have I ever felt so validated in such a decaying world. The so called greatest of philosophers seem like cowardly politicians next to Schauberger. Your book is a bright light that shines enabling us to see everything's true place. We are all blessed with the wonderful opportunity to be validated and empowered by Schauberger and face what I believe is humanity's darkest moment. I will get everyone to read this. You have done a wonderful job of making his work available to the public, through just the mere 25 pages I have read.

http://rapidshare.com/files/4127 ... rger-1931882487.pdf
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 06:25 , Processed in 0.172280 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.