找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1054|回复: 3

[[原创地带]] It’s the way I brush up my English. Thanks to Readfree!

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-29 10:31:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Listening & writing combined with reading
It’s the way I brush up my English. Thanks to Readfree!

Every morning, I get up at around 5.45. Then I jog around our neighbourhood. Stretching out hands and legs and making 25-30 pull-ups make me feel healthy and energetic. No sooner had I entered the house than I turned on the recorder. I listen to Li Yang’s crazy English and practise imitating at my top voice while having a cool water shower. Good words and phrases are dancing together with that running cool water drops! I feel it’s the way a learner of English should be.
      After every morning’s loud reading, I have the habit of writing something, about study, work, life, and love, uncomfortable or unforgettable things, whatever I like. Sometime several months ago, I came across the English writing advertisements in the Readfree English page, written by Dotorliubo “Share your own precious experience about ...” I felt it was of great significance to learn about others’ views about a certain topic or field. I remember writing several passages about NCE learning, overseas learning, post-graduate learning and so on. Not only did I receive prestige and wealth, I also learnt much knowledge and profound skills from Readfree dear friends. What’s more, I find an attractive and easy method to brush up English ------ During the course participating, intelligence sparkles often come about from combining my thoughts with others’ cleverness! I copied down and classify all the posts related, which, I am sure, will benefit my future life and study experiences. Greatful I have been feeling to our Readfree English page!
       Writing is based on reading, while good reading helps write more and more smoothly and wonderfully. In order for replying to Aldcheng’s and Dotorliubo’s writing ads, I naturally set out to collect related materials and pertinent articles. Comparing potential useful stuff and distilling an essence from much more cost a great deal of stamina and time, in turn, it helps me know my weak fields in English learning. Thus, it’s my internal need for listening more and writing more.
       If possible, I would like to appeal to every friend coming to Readfree English page: there’s a need to register and post here, however, we need more badly to participate enthusiastically in and get down to involving ourselves in our Readfree English page! This may be the only way to get ourselves improved and become a real member of this forum!
       Thanks to Readfree! A million thanks to the English page!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-29 12:46:35 | 显示全部楼层
支持原创,大家都来原创吧.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-29 12:54:04 | 显示全部楼层
响应斑竹号召

支持原创
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-29 12:58:11 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read-htm-tid-4482908-fpage-2.html

and this is my suggestions about how to do well in english learning
hope it could be useful to you all.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 02:29 , Processed in 0.109477 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.