找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 524|回复: 0

[[资源推荐]] 英语四级篇章词汇结构题攻略

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-25 02:03:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
据很多考生反映,以及06年6月6年12月的考试试卷来看, 新四级的篇章词汇结构题比较棘手,成了四级考试中一个不小的拦路虎,也是考生感到最为头痛的一个题型。这个题型最主要的还是集中考查了考生的英语基本功,比如说词性的辨别,常用搭配的掌握,以及上下文的衔接等等。基本上不存在技巧的问题,我还是始终坚持一个观点:考试中不否认有技巧的成分,但是任何技巧都是建立在实力的基础上的,希望这一点大家能明白。为了使大家更有效的备考07年6月23日的四级考试,下面就大学英语四六级考试委员会所给出的15选10的样题进行全面的剖析,指明复习方法,给出解题思路,解析重要考点,希望对大家有所帮助。
对于15选10的题型,解题步骤有四步:
第一步: 通读全文, 特别是每个段落的首末句,迅速抓住文章的主题和中心。
第二步: 对所给出的备选单词进行词性分类
第三步: 根据上下文意思进行填空 (结合样题详细讲解)
第四步: 检查核对。
解决15选10题型的五大绝招:
1) 词性判断
2) 常用搭配
3) 内在逻辑
4) 感情色彩
5) 语法常识
下面,我就针对样题,并结合解题方法,命题特点进行全面剖析:
When Roberto Feliz came to the USA from the Dominican Republic, he knew only a few words of English. Education soon became a __47__ \"I couldn''t understand anything,\" he said. He__48__ from his teachers, came home in tears, and thought about dropping out.
Then Mrs. Malave, a bilingual educator, began to work with him while teaching him math and science in his__49__ Spanish. \"She helped me stay smart while teaching me English,\" he said. Given the chance to demonstrate his ability, he__50__ confidence and began to succeed in school.
Today, he is a__51__ doctor, runs his own clinic, and works with several hospitals. Every day, he uses the language and academic skills he__52__ through bilingual education to treat his patients.
Roberto''s story is just one of__53__ success stories. Research has shown that bilingual education is the most__54__ way both to teach children English and ensure that they succeed academically. In Arizona and Texas, bilingual students__55__outperform their peers in monolingual programs. Calexico, Calif., implemented bilingual education, and now has dropout rates that are less than half the state average and college__56__rates of more than 90%. In El Paso, bilingual education programs have helped raise student scores from the lowest in Texas to among the highest in the nation.
注意:此部分试题请在答题卡2上作答:
A) wonder I) hid
B) acquired J) prominent
C) consistently K) decent
D) regained L) countless
E) nightmare M) recalled
F) native N) breakthrough
G) acceptance O) automatically
H) effective
解题思路与命题点剖析:
当考生通读完文章后,接着要对所给备选词汇进行词性分类:
名词: E) nightmare G) acceptance N) breakthrough A) wonder
形容词: J) prominent F) native L) countless K) decent H) effective
副词: C) consistently O) automatically
动词: B) acquired I) hid D) regained M) recalled
然后根据上下文的衔接,基本语法知识,固定搭配,词义感情色彩进行答题。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 17:07 , Processed in 0.138208 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.