找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 426|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] My son has been turned down by the best school!

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-23 12:45:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My son has been turned down by the best school!

Several days my son attended the admission exams for the best Junior Middle School. Today it’s time to let out the result. My wife got up very early and rode a e-bike to check the result. She took great difficulty in finding the place where the result was given, for the place was changed to another one which differed from the one my son took an exam in. To my wife’s great disappointment, my son’s name was nowhere to be seen among the successful. What was worse, my wife forgot to take there the admission card, without which the diploma ----- any primary graduate needs it to go to a new school ----- couldn’t be taken back. The best school had kept the diploma in case my son and other pupils would take another exam in another school! My wife had no choice but to come back for the admission card. It took her the whole morning to get back to the school. When she arrived at the school again, she was informed she was too late and that she wouldn’t be able to get it back until 3.00 this afternoon. Tears ran into my wife’s eyes.
        Is it so important to go to “the best junior school” in your local city?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 19:12 , Processed in 0.105428 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.