3.体育竞争意识十分强烈,因此有些赛事,特别是职业足球赛,常常以失利一方的支持者挑起争斗而告终。
D:
1.几十年来,中国教育取得了令人瞩目的成就,已形成了学前教育、基础教育、职业教育、高等教育、成人教育、老人教育这样一个教育体系。
2.自从采用数控以来,生产率大大提高了。
3.20世纪发明了七大技术,为许多人津津乐道,但其中的化学合成技术却很少有人提到。
4.周三下午一点半开教学研讨会,全体教师务必参加。

英译汉:
A:
  15.Another factor in the development of dermatology (皮肤病学) has been the growth of societies, regional and national, at which much cross-fertilization of minds took place.
  16.The most delicious fact of all is that Aya and Kike had a love match, not an arranged marriage.
  17.Michael, apparently bruised by some personal experience recently, complained to one of his friends that “if I steal a nickel’s worth of merchandise, I am a thief and punished; but if I steal the love of another’s wife, I am free.”
  18.She too was a determined woman in her different way, and she measured Madam Lee with her eyes, every inch.
B:
  1.Though suitable for dealing with particular aspects of a problem involving saturation, they are neither unique nor universal solutions.
  2.The heat wave has pushed Italy’s electricity grid to its limit as people crank up their air conditioners, leading to rolling blackouts that have affected millions of Italians.
  3.I had no outlook, but an uplook rather. My place in society was at the bottom.
C:
  7.As a youngster I was effervescent, outgoing, and I talked too much. I had a talent saying the wrong things at the wrong time. I tortured myself because of the foolish things I had said.
  8.Change is part of life and the making of character, hon. When things happen that you don’t like, you have two choices: you get bitter or better.
D:
  1.The air conditioning unit is shown schematically on Page 2.
  2.The word beer itself comes from a Latin verb meaning \"to drink\", and the ancient Romans were certainly no strangers to the brew. However, because they considered it the drink of barbarians, the Romans generally preferred wine.
  3.The main objective of the government white paper is to reduce poverty by encouraging more people off welfare and into employment.
  4.Such initiatives are easier for wealthier private schools to pull off. Regardless, policy watchers cite their symbolic leadership role and hope for a ripple effect.
  7.We are enemies of controlled opinions. It’s hard to understand how one can speak of democracy while trying to control the opinions of other countries.
E:
  1、After months of coy hints and fevered speculation, Prime Minister Tony Blair announced today that he would leave office on June 27 after a decade in power in which he sacrificed his popularity to the war in Iraq and struggled at home to improve schools, policing and hospitals.
2、The next step in such abject knuckling under would have been to provide beds and contraceptives for all high-school kids who indulge in sexual activity on campus, and to reserve a corner of the school playground for the cultivation of marijuana.
  3、One must begin with the mother if he wants to win the daughter.
4、A woman is never more beautiful when the full sense of being a female dawned on her and makes her proud of her own sex.
F:
  1.Other aspects of culture must be researched and understood if marketers are to avoid blunders.
  2.The impact of some of these events cannot yet be quantified, but the importance of information technology is documented by several statistics.
  3.The workshops were intended to encourage dialogue and collaboration between social science scholars who were being trained in the US and those being trained in the developing world.
  4.Alaska's landscape is being reshaped. Boreal forests are being transformed by unprecedented insect outbreaks, and coastal areas are being eaten away by fierce storms. As a consequence, many of the state's inhabitants are being forced to adapt to new living conditions.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 21:21 , Processed in 0.135322 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.